[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country is more influential world-wide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 56846876446556.jpg (191KB, 2145x1059px) Image search: [Google]
56846876446556.jpg
191KB, 2145x1059px
Which country is more influential world-wide?
>>
>>75373511
Vatican
It has about a million people
>>
>>75373511
the vatican.
being irrelevant has its advantages
>>
>>75373538
>It has about a million people
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 1495713962263.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1495713962263.png
4KB, 224x217px
>>75373538
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75373538
So Italy has less "people" than them ?
>>
Unironically the Holy See. Over a billion followers all around the globe, helped contribute to the toppling of communism. Plus its been around for other a thousand years
>>
>>75377600
The Holy See and the Vatican are not the same things.
>>
I see only one country in the pic
>>
The Vatican is the successor to the Roman Empire
>>
>>75380480
I think you are pushing semantics anon.
>>
>>75380799
I know it's autistic but the Vatican is a state whereas the Holy See is an entity that acts like a state
>>
>>75380960
Just search for cgp grey vatican city explained
>>
>>75381047
No, he got a couple of things wrong on his how to become the Pope video and his meme video about two halves of the brain turned me off forever.
>>
>>75381104
That doesn't mean the vatican city video is wrong. I checked some of the things too.

And what about the two halves of the brain video turned you off?
>>
>>75381192
The hinting of two halves of the brain being two "you"s just isn't right and anyone who has taken psychology or even philosophy can tell you.
>>
>>75381349
Alien hand syndrome due to hemisphere disconnection is a tough thing to explain without considering the possibility that the right brain has it's own sense of agency though
>>
>>75381574
It's speculation.
>>
>>75381943
But it's somewhat properly founded, has acceptance in the medical community, and most importantly, has no competing hypothesis. The right brain left to it's own devices demonstrates a sort of rudimentary intelligence and can actually do complex tasks without the help of the left brain
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.