[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Big Bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 002DNXl2gy6Kjy21YrN43&690.jpg (32KB, 690x426px) Image search: [Google]
002DNXl2gy6Kjy21YrN43&690.jpg
32KB, 690x426px
Of the following countries:

China, Russia, US, Saudi Arabia, Isreal

Which one do you consider the most evil and why?
>>
Evilness power rankings
Isreal >>>>> Russia >>> Saudi Jewrabia > Jew S. A. >>>> China
>>
china is not evil at all
>>
>>75360303
I would go with Saudi Arabia and Israel tied as most evilest. Take a look what those two fuckers have done to the middle east and the rest of the world with their shenanigans.
China, America, and Russia are also tied, since I don't see them as evil, but possible expansionist threats that could hurt me and my family (don't give a shit about my countrymen, the vast majority are a bunch of retards that deserve to die). America could easily annex us, and the rest of the world would sit idle, or Russia could annex us from the North, which would end with the same result. China is buying land, so they could annex us as well and same thing about no one giving a shit. I will admit though, now a days very few countries will go out of their way to help another country.
>>
>>75360303
Saudi-arabia without a doubt. They're the ones exporting Wahabism and radicalizing people all-over in places the saudi's have no right meddling. After them US mostly for the meddling and the cultural influence they have on the world.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>75360496
>china is not evil at all
>>
>>75360587
Underage spotted.
GTFO
>>
>>75360668
Nu-male spotted
GTFO
>>
>>75360587
It's really not that easy to annex someone
Also, you seem to be forgetting that Canada is in NATO and they are obligated to attack whoever attacks Canada even if that "someone" is the US.
>>
>>75360716
Going to be honest, you do actually believe NATO would come to defense of Canada if that would happen. I personally don't, because I believe that they would rather arm dissidents and help rebels then go toe to toe against the American military. Maybe I was being harsh with NATO allies, which for that I'll admit I'm wrong, but I do believe Canada is more fucked then a white girl in Sudan if this came to pass.
>>
It was USA,Isreal,Russia,SA,China.

Now it looks like Germany, Saudi Arabia, USA,China,Russia
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.