[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495918548760.png (8KB, 542x88px) Image search: [Google]
1495918548760.png
8KB, 542x88px
Chinese warning edition.
>>
the ccp is communist in name
>>
>>75355794

Corbyn is a "nationalize everything" communist.
>>
>>75355913
in the 60s china did that
it's not the 60s anymore

marxism died a long time ago

corbyn is not doing marxism per se, he is trying to reverse the privatization of the thatcher era
>>
remove the NHS
>>
>>75355662
fuck you fag
>>
>>75355963
marxism is still very much prevalent in academia
>>
>>75356232
nope
that's not marxism sorry
>>
Dad heard some liberal stuff on the news now he's pissed off
>>
>>75356296
marxism is a theory that can be applied to almost anything in the humanities (and even science by certain "intellectuals"), not a form of government or economic system or anything else, wouldn't expect an a y*nk to understand though
>>
>>75356496
marxism in the humanities is irrelevant as a class struggle because class in the humanities is not the same as socio-economic class
you can apply marxism to everything but the conclusion does not reach communism, it just eat itself and implies more capitalism since the humanities only create what people desire and so on, the death of humanities in the modern world is because they have misapplied marxism to try to continue the class struggle, a pointless enterprise because there is a very different class oppression in the academia versus the material world

sure it's prevalent but it's because of oppression, students and professors are compelled and so on and it becomes a parody of itself
>>
File: 1495648279884.png (303KB, 487x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495648279884.png
303KB, 487x512px
>>75356637
shan't be reading this novel, needless to say I am right and you are wrong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.