[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between australians and american rednecks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: usaus.jpg (31KB, 382x303px) Image search: [Google]
usaus.jpg
31KB, 382x303px
What's the difference between australians and american rednecks?
>>
American rednecks are uneducated fat religious zealots
Australians are hardened men of the Outback
>>
>>75337968
There's more to American Rednecks than that.
Usually they own Trucks, Drink beers, and Hunt or shoot guns a lot.
They can be cool people to hang out with sometimes.
>>
>>75337949
Very little except that Australian rednecks live longer because they have access to proper health care
>>
>>75338066
>implying that australian men don't do that
The difference is that your rednecks weigh 500 pounds and actually believe in retarded religions like mormonism or other trash like that
>>
>>75337949
Not much, but the accent and slight difference in cultural mannerisms makes Australian rednecks feel like you just wandered into a bunch of Brits who got sunburnt
>>
>>75338136
Inner City people also weigh 500 pounds and believe stupid shit.
It's America's Curse really.
>>
File: untitled.png (290KB, 693x426px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
290KB, 693x426px
>>75338136
>Australian people are thin, muscular people
>>
File: untitled.jpg (57KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
57KB, 590x332px
>>75338136
>>
>>75337949
American ones are religious
>>
The overwhelming majority of Australians live in sizeable cities along the coast-line. While this doesn't necessarily speak to the calibre of the general populace (especially, the outer suburbs of state capitals, and the entirety of minor cities, tend to be swarming with all manner of human detritus), it does mean that Australians tend to be a lot less rural/rustic than the stereotypes would suggest.

In actuality, I don't think the "redneck" type exists in this country. Rustics tend to be of a similar breed to the far more numerous urban sub-human, with mostly superficial differences in terms of things like accent or the work that they do (if they work at all).
>>
>>75338427
The rural population of the USA and Australia are both basically the same at 15% of the total population, no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>75337949
Australians die to snakes and spiders as opposed to gun accidents
>>
>>75338567
The data I've seen (admittedly a while ago) suggested we were at 10% and America around 20% rural.

Whatever the numbers may be now, though, it's not just percentage but concentration/distribution that matters. Australia has fewer but bigger cities than America (on average; obviously we don't have anything like N.Y.C.), and even the rural population of Australia is concentrated along the coast-lines and relatively close to major cities.

Compare this to America where many states have nothing bigger than a minor city:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states%27_largest_cities_by_population
These populations are counted as urban, but they tend to be very different in character to those of larger cities. And is it not primarily these sorts of states that form the "redneck" heartland?
>>
>>75339012
Yes, that's true, I thought you were implying rednecks only come from rural areas, whereas nowadays they tend to actually be from formerly rural areas that moved into blue collar work and often can be found in the suburbs of larger cities or larger towns
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.