[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT, god nations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Britain and France.jpg (88KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Britain and France.jpg
88KB, 1200x800px
We forged history through our eternal fights. We conquered the world together. Britain and France are the pinnacle of glory and excellence. We illuminate this world made of non-countries. Our greatness will last forever, remember that and praise us.
>>
>>75331109
>We conquered the world together.
No you didn't. Britain picked all they wanted and you guys got all the sandy scraps.

Even Napoleon only managed to throw a 5 year tantrum and got defeat by troop starvation.
>>
>>75332319
Their colonial empire was still pretty impressive, and their military history prior to then was exceptional.

Having said that, I'll contribute my two favourites to the thread :D
>>
>>75332523
Olá, Quivi :DD!
>>
>>75332546
Oi meu querido tuga <3
>>
>>75331109
Yeah but no. France was never part of the great countries. It has always been part of the moderately good countries, and that's about it. The UK fucked us so bad so many times, they made the world by themselves - not France. Just compare our empires
>>
>>75332319
Wrong.

We just didn't want to start pointless wars with brits.
>>
>>75334084
>France

French Republic, Nigel.

Kingdom of France was literally the best country in the world.

Jesus Christ, the death of the Kingdom was the death of France
>>
>>75334164
Viva La Revolucion!
>>
>>75334164
>muh king

Mais sinon, le mec à qui tu réponds est un idiot ou un appat
>>
>>75334164
>t.Louis XIV
>>
>>75334213
>préférer voter tous les cinq ans pour un connard qui s'en fout de la France, qui en fait un trou à rat de métèques et de musulmans au père du peuple

Les français sont trop cons pour voter correctement, autant avoir un pouvoir fort dirigé par quelqu'un de compétent.
>>
>>75334213
non je ne suis pas un appat, prouve-moi la grandeur de la France après la Révolution stp
>>
>>75334084
If this is true, then we only did it to spite you.

Without you, we wouldn't have had the motivation.
>>
>>75332523
This.
Portugal's empire was much more impressive than France's despite the size.
>>
>>75334318
>competent
Sure thing mate, god is ensuring that only very competent people
inherit the throne.
That's how it works.
>>
>>75336288
Thats literally not how kingship/monarchy works.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.