[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to the desert? How does it feel like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: di.jpg (1017KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
di.jpg
1017KB, 1920x1080px
Have you ever been to the desert? How does it feel like?
>>
>>75321126
It's like polska make germany their slave like My asshole
>>
>>75321126
I'v been through the desert on a horse with no name.
Felt good to get out of the rain.
>>
I don't know how to explain it, the heat is less heavy I guess? From less humidity
>>
>>75321191
cing ciang ciong
>>
>>75321126
It's fucking hot and you're always thirsty. And walking on this sand is really annoying.
I mean, what kind of answers do you expect?

also >>75321497
>>
>>75321294
in the desert you can remember your name
'cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
>>
>>75321191

???
>>
>>75321126
Miserable.
>>
File: Chara.jpg (172KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
172KB, 1200x787px
>>75321126
Yeah i've been to the Chara sands in Russia, can't tell you that was a real desert but anyway.
Feels cold af even in the daytime.
>>
>>75321126
Went to the Sonoran in Arizona when I was a kid

The rural desert-y bits look just like the rest of Arizona with less buildings
>>
>>75321126
Like ur mums pussy

Old and dry
>>
>>75322129
La, laa, la la la la, la la la, laa la
La, la, la la la la, la la la, laaa la
>>
File: 1471243557046.jpg (230KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471243557046.jpg
230KB, 960x480px
>>75321126
I went to White Sands in New Mexico. It was around 55 C and extremely dry to the point where my mouth dried out after a minute of breathing and I had to get some water and breathe out of my nose very carefully. I don't see how people can stand it.
>>
Spent a lot of time in New Mexico. It has a high elevation, so it would actually get a little cold in the winter and even snow. It's beautiful. Red rocks, interesting plants and animals, interesting buildings, interesting culture, great food. When you travel between towns it's almost as if you're the only people alive. Lots of shoddy old buildings surrounded by nothing (not even roads), and you wonder how they got there or how they get water. It's a glorious place, if very, very poor outside of Taos and Santa Fe.
>>
>>75322941
Oh, it's also very windy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.