[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Ikibey seriously never been banned? This is kind of absurd.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Has Ikibey seriously never been banned? This is kind of absurd.
>>
There's a bunch of Germans roleplaying as him, and the more you mention him the more they will keep doing it.
>>
the god of moderation is Greek
>>
>>75302885
>There's a bunch of Germans roleplaying as him
Well, they're doing a hell of a convincing job in that case.
>>
I'm trojan.
>>
>>75302925
I'm listening...
>>
>>75302885
not that many t b h
the copycats are pretty easy to spot
>>
It's a bunch of Germans roleplaying as him
>>
>>75302947
I had a three day ban not that long ago because I made a thread about pets that was apparently off-topic. There are clearly mods but they are very, very selective about what they choose to moderate
>>
>>75302947
This so much.
>>
Maybe Ikibey and the Canadian loser ARE the mods
>>
Stop making threads about that shitposter, you are just as annoying.
>>
File: 1386817317774.jpg (456KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1386817317774.jpg
456KB, 900x675px
>>75302947
>you can't even report the stupid cocksucker that ruins your day on /int/ because mods don't speak the language
>>
>>75302823
>what is ban evading

fuck this site and fuck the moderation though
>>
>>75303296
I have never seen any of his posts getting deleted
>>
>>75302885
no, I am greek.
>>
>>75303044
yesterday a greek thread where several greeks arent white posts were shown up was killed quickly
recently korean threads have been left but at some point all the threads and posts, and some western azn ones, were being deleted fucking fast. i got banned for it many times too even though it was far from /pol/shit

this board is pretty biased. tho i dont really have a hard time with i am greek. if anything i find him funny.
>>
a lot of passive aggressive subhumans and sneaky immigrants here
>>
>>75303455
use phone as a hotspot
>>
>>75302972
This.
A lot of imitators forget the fucking "a" in "I am a Greek"
>>
>>75303494
sneaky asian cockroach
>>
>>75303532
im tolerant to wild shitposters who arent a hivemind but go their ways.
whatever you do cant damage me cause im actually open minded about them and what they do. imo wild shitposters are far better and interesting than those plausible mass production cunts like /pol/acks
>>
>>75302947
Fooking hell. I got banned for a month because I called some russian a dumb, chechen, churka shitskin. Never mind that he called me abo first...

>>75303494
>, and some western azn ones
Is that the "40% of Asian women refuse to date Asian men" one? Yeah I don't know why those posts stay all day on the front page either.

There's also one /pol/ Canadian who spams the same info graphics and images all day on /int/. I don't think he even goes outside. Just shitposts24/7.

God I hate canadians
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.