[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the coastal areas in your country like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What are the coastal areas in your country like?
>>
Sandy and shit.
>>
Full of nonwhites

Unless it's Maine, then it's full of fishermen and cold
>>
I live on one, it's nice
>>
>>75301163
Get fucked are they.
>>
Flat, windy and surprisingly unpopulated. Lots of tidal area, you can walk kilometers far out during low tide. Small towns directly on the coast here and there, but all the bigger cities are located a bit inlands on bays and inlets. The North Sea has tons of tiny islands dotted along the coastline. The Baltic Sea has a location with very tall cliffs similar to the Cliffs of Dover.
>>
full of drunk brits and germs
>>
>>75301163
Why?
>>
The beaches are clean but swimming is dangerous due to the water being poisonous.
>>
>>75300876
The nice part is very nice.
>>
>>75300876
literally where 80% of the population lives
>>
File: WP_236364375345.jpg (282KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
WP_236364375345.jpg
282KB, 800x600px
It's quiet, clean and peaceful.
The archipelago in Sweden is some of the nices waters in the world.
>pic related, I live just by the waters edge
>>
>>75301896
>pic related, I live just by the waters edge
Are you an otter?
>>
>What are the coastal areas in your country like?
>>75300876
The corrupt politicians and their friends constructors have been in charge to burst the whole coast with base of cheap brick last 40 years, there is not a single km of coast in the Mediterranean that has not been altered of form shabby, irreparable damage.
Worst of all here people are used to that and do not care, society trash mine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.