[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Brazilians think of Spaniards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ESPANA.jpg (30KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
ESPANA.jpg
30KB, 393x400px
Do you see them as brothers and sisters like you see the Portuguese?
>>
>>75300855
She's beautiful.
>>
fuck I hope they don't

nothing more annoying than a brazilian
>>
>>75300855
We only care about memes
We have no brothers
>>
>>75300929

That hurts my feels, bruda. =/
>>
>>75300855
they hate us
>>
File: fernando martinez.png (1MB, 1451x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fernando martinez.png
1MB, 1451x1800px
>>75301908

'cause they aint us
>>
>>75301908
>>75302002

wat
>>
>>75300855

We think of spaniards just the same we think of the rest of yurop. For me at least. I like them, but I kinda hate old costumes. That's about it. Spaniards are like distant cousins, who shared a conquered land with Portugal for a long time.

In modern day though, we do like em. And ever since I heard that bullfighting thing is ending I wanna visit Spain+Portugal the first time I travel to Europe.
>>
File: Pamplona-And-Vicinity-221162.jpg (177KB, 936x526px) Image search: [Google]
Pamplona-And-Vicinity-221162.jpg
177KB, 936x526px
>>75302434
>And ever since I heard that bullfighting thing is ending I wanna visit Spain
The only dangerous city was pamplona, you could have walked freely in every other spanish city even before.
>>
>>75306285

Oh! The problem is not my safety. It's the poor bulls. Tbqhwy I could nuke most of my cunt for similar reasons.
>>
>>75300855
We don't see Portuguese as brothers, we hardly even think about them. Spaniards ( and all Spanish speakers) follow the same route
>>
File: IMG_2317.jpg (272KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2317.jpg
272KB, 1280x960px
>>75306517
I view portuguese as brothers, i dont see brazillians and carib as any relation
>>
>>75302434
Bullfighting is really blown out of proportion
Traditional bullfighting areas are Castille and Andalucia, the rest of the country doesnt have much bullfighting culture and wouldnt have any bullfight stadiums if it wasnt for Franco's regime.
I'm okay with some parts of tauromachia where the animals aren't harmed.
>>
>>75309370

I do imagine it is. We have this problem in hueland with "vaqueijada" and "rodeio". The people into it seem to be retardedly in love with this sort of thing though.

Spain is beautiful, and I wanna visit because of that. Plus I was told the climate is good, unlike northern europe where all you see is a frozen hellhole. xD
>>
File: Crying monkey.jpg (70KB, 650x361px) Image search: [Google]
Crying monkey.jpg
70KB, 650x361px
I don't know why but in the world cup they were obsessed with us and they hated us
>>
>>75300855
We don't thing much about them, to be honest.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.