[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multibullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: multiverse-736841.jpg (56KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
multiverse-736841.jpg
56KB, 590x350px
Multiverse theorists piss me off to no end. If there were infinite universes, there would be infinite chances of someone discovering multiverse traveling, thus we'd have infinite ayy lmaos and other humans visiting our universe to say hello.

It's nothing but a loser LARP theory where failures can dream themselves away and say "But in some other universe, I am kang!"

Do try to prove me otherwise, that's what this thread is for.
>>
back to /x/, brainlet
>>
>If there were infinite universes, there would be infinite chances of someone discovering multiverse traveling

Wrong! There is infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2, and none of them will ever repeat
>>
>>75299541
>you cannot delete this post

wrong board entirely, I'm sorry
>>
>>75299541
Science is actually considering this a possibility, or so I have heard. You're atleast not automatically ostracized from the scientific community if you believe it.

p.s. I don't subscribe to this theory, but you're not making any arguments
>>
>>75299859

It's an elegant solution to quantum observations.
>>
File: 1494603899809.jpg (522KB, 1169x826px) Image search: [Google]
1494603899809.jpg
522KB, 1169x826px
It's a shit theory for people who have rejected God, but need something to believe in in their lives. Same about the "simulation" theory - people refuse to believe in God, yet they still need to believe in some greater power, so they invent a theory that some powerful ayy lmaos make us live in a simulation.
>>
>>75299541
You couldnt even bring up a point.If someone discovered multiverse traveling why would they come to our universe and to our earth?And since they evolved past the 3rd dimension why should they even give a fuck about our shitty asses?
>>
>>75299541
Only true if it multiverse travelling is possible. Even slight vacuum variance would implode one of the two universes when moving.
>>
>>75299541
maybe there has already been travels through multiverse but we have lost the information during the disruption of the delicate multiverse stream. mandela effect is a curious theory of this.
>>
>>75300406
>mandela effect

No, please don't bring that retarded shit into this. You're making people who believe in multiverses look stupid.

Which is more believable?
A: Your memory is faulty.
B: You switched dimensions.
>>
>>75300052
This
>>
>>75300582
i'd agree if it was on individual level but collective false memory is pretty fucking weird in itself.
>>
>>75299541
And there are infinite universes where they dont go, like ours
>>
>>75299956

Kys
>>
>>75300838
give me a single fucking actual example of "mandela effect" and not retarded memes

only retards thought mandela was dead
>>
>>75300838
>but collective false memory
This is how it works:
Someone says they remember something a certain way. Which they probably heard from a friend and not the actual source.
Now you start to question yourself whether what you remember is true or not.
Since everyone says they remember it a certain way you now do to.

You also have to factor in that you were probably young, there is a very big chance you're remembering it wrong. You can never trust your memory.

Take the "mirror mirror" on the wall example, where it actually is "magic mirror". You probably have only seen that movie once or twice, maybe not even at all. The only way you could have heard "mirror mirror" is from another person, not the actual movie.

Same with "Luke, I am your father". It has always been "No, I am your father" but saying "Luke" give much more of an impact so people started saying that and "remembering" it.

Never underestimate how bored some people can be that they chose to believe in this. People just want some excitement and curiosity, but this is dangerous if you're seriously considering this a possibility.
>>
I wonder if there is a universe where OP is straight.
>>
>>75300052
>>75300738
Because there are INFINITE POSSIBILITIES for just that, according to your dumb ass theory.
>>75300238
How would you or anyone know except for imagination?
>>75300900
But it's infinite, therefore it must have happened. According to what you are saying.

All in all:
>infinite universes and possibilities
>ours doesn't abide to those laws
pick one
>>
>>75302943
>But it's infinite, therefore it must have happened.

I don't think you fully understand infinity. There are some good mathematics channels on youtube that go into depth on it
>>
>>75302943
Not that i subscribe much to the theory, but if there's infinite possibilities then there's a probability we are one universe that does not get visitors. It's a paradox i guess.

Really the multiverse thing is more of an abstract mathematical concept that autist and pop science took too far.
>>
Didn't multiverse come from string theory?
>>
>>75299956

Wasn't there a way to know (or at least discard) that the universe is a simulation? The simmetry of some motherfucking cosmic radiation or something?
>>
>>75303203
In simulations we can prove we are in one giant simulation. It's really quite genius and irrefutable.
>>
>>75302943
infinity goes both ways from zero on an axis in cartesian coordinate
>>
Unless it's impossible
>>
>>75303323

No we can't and those ayyliens niggers wouldn't let us. They would want us cucked, obviously. So if we are in simulation we'll never know, however if we are in reality we mightbe capable of finding out that we indeed are and we wuz. Thus the only logical conclusion is that if we could theoretically get to know, then we are. If not, then... well fugg, we are Pepe in some ayyliens interwebz.
>>
>>75299541
>infinite chances

Yet that infinity would be a smaller infinity than the sum of all possible dimensions, therefore it's entirely possible our universe and most importantly our little corner of the universe would remain unvisited.

tl;dr; just because it has to happen somewhere doesn't mean it will ever happen here
>>
>>75299956
"Simulation theory" (not really a theory) is at least as old as Descartes, who was very religious.
>>
>>75299541
If there´s infinite chances of everything hapening, then there´s a chance that this particular universe never gets visited by entities from other universes.
It works both ways, Henrik.
>>
>>75299541
I agree 100%
The same people who believe shit like that like pages called "we fucking love science" that share random facts and think that Elon Musk is the saviour of humanity.
>>
>>75299541
Very little about modern science is falsifiable and the multiverse is one of the worst offenders, yeah.
>>
File: 6a2.png (49KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
49KB, 165x115px
>>75299956
>ooga booga muh invisible man
>>
>>75305803
Modern theoretical physics, not science in general.
>>
If there were an infinite possibility of anything happening it would happen an infinite number of times, which would mean if "multiverse theory means everything happens" is true, we would have an infinite number of ayylmaos visiting every nanosecond
>>
It's always nice to see little mistakes like this thread, it brings out all the 'experts' and it's really cute.
>>
>>75307286
like you acting like a pretentious faggot
>>
>>75299572
Don't worry, there's a universe where you posted this on the right board mate
>>
>>75307447
At least I'm not pretending to know anything about this shit. Cute that you feel threatened though. Did it hurt your fee fees?
>>
>>75307079
There´s also the possibility of them not visiting us ever. As you say, everything can happen.
>>
>>75307079

No, because it's supposed to happen a different universe. As in for every action every single possible outcome happens in some universe. And in one of them I'm fucking your mom right now.
>>
That is not how infinity works Abdul.
>>
>>75299541
your presumption of the possibility of multiverse traveling shudders me
>>
>>75299541
But the chance of them actually making into our universe and specific planet is 1 in infinite.
>>
>>75307542
kek
>>
Too bad that OP will always be a faggot, even in an infinite number of universes.
>>
if there are infinite number of universes, there are also infinite number of universes with no visitors
>>
Infinite amounts of shart expelling from my ass as I peruse the mart.
>>
>>75299541
Reminder, infinite possibilities doesn't mean all the possibilities
>>
>>75299541
I watched some video on YouTube where some physicist described multiverse just as galaxies that are beyond any reach or simply put something that lays beyond our visible universe like pic
>>
ur dumb lol
there are infinitely many universes where you suck dicks and 0 where you don't
>>
Unless we live in a universe that doesn't discover this
>>
>>75307542
thanks for the kek, but I doubt it
>>75310341
A usven v tozi, v kolko drugi ti ebah mamata?
>>75320732
That proves nothing, it's like saying God is real, but not in this one particular universe. It doesn't compute with me that if the theory is true, there would be at least some evidence to it other than "theory" - and in an infinity, there would be numerous ayy lmaos traveling to this one. Like for instance, there would be a chance of some intergalactic imperial force that travels to all the multiverses to teach them this technology of multiverse travel for universal globalization. Its just provable/not provable bullshit because there IS NO PROOF of it therefore its NO PROOF AGAINST it.
>>
>>75299541
>an actualy interesting thread
>made by mistake
>>
>>75318741
There are several possible options in this case and what you are talking about is the multiverse of the first type, ie. simply some distant configuration of particles that is similar to what we observe here, like imagine that the Universe is so large and contains so many particles that some local "repetitions" are highly probable, but still they have the same laws of physics.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.