[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2nd and third worlders tell us about your fathers Privileged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: yooo.png (55KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
yooo.png
55KB, 250x232px
2nd and third worlders tell us about your fathers

Privileged first worlders go away. Your fathers grew up in the civilised world so they're probably far more boring and kind
>>
>>75295631
Am I first world or not?
>>
Grandad was a farmer, Dad was too for a short time. Decided to take the risk and went to the city to learn and be an english teacher at around 19.
>>
File: 3rd world.png (119KB, 860x440px) Image search: [Google]
3rd world.png
119KB, 860x440px
My father is British
>>
>>75295631
My dad is a Catholic deacon. Catholic = third worlder, right?
>>
>>75295657
>another FYR

kek no
>>
>>75295760

Being a Catholic deacon sure it is.
>>
>keep in contact with your parents after 15 y.o.
Why are first wolders such manchilds?
>>
>>75295631
typical beta loser. he is also unironically a huge patriot of russia and says he loves russian literature more than anything else, and genuinely hates america and thinks they dream about attacking us. he is way dumber than he thinks he is.
>>
File: feypalm.jpg (42KB, 604x579px) Image search: [Google]
feypalm.jpg
42KB, 604x579px
>>75295760
I just KNEW a first worlder would respond with a boring contribution. They just have to include themselves in everything
>>
>>75295813
love of Russian literature is not a patriotic thing,
I love Russian literature from Pushkin to Bulgakov more than anything else too but still hate Russia
>>
>>75295813
>genuinely hates america and thinks they dream about attacking us
He's right tho
>>
>>75295631
>>75295818
which shithole are you from, lad? I'm sensing Eastern Europe
>>
once my sister got drunk when she was 15 or even younger maybe, my father got pissed as fuck and went drinking, came home drunk as ape, started shouting and shit, he called my sister in kitchen and talked how hes unhappy that she drinks etc, then he took a motherfucking knife in his hand and stood in front of them and still shouting, i was like 12 maybe 10 yo i got scared and ran into my room and started praying to Jesus and Mary that he doesnt kill anyone, well he didnt in the end even joked about it tomorrow saying that he is only faquir allowed in this house
>>
File: b51.jpg (38KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
b51.jpg
38KB, 800x532px
>>75295788
>keep in contact with your parents after fertilization
Why are non-blacks such manchilds?
>>75295818
>that flag
>not first world
I think you're confused about how things work in the new world.
>>
>>75295902
>I love Russian literature
Cringe
>>
>>75295917
Keep on shilling, friendo
>>
my dad finished HS as a car mechanic

he met my mom in a summer camp where they fell in love (apparently my mom was dating a beta guy, then dad stepped in the picture, he was basicly chad and probably still is)
they got married right at 19, i was born 2 years later

he worked in east germany for a while (thats when i first tasted mozard chocolate)
he won some cup in portugal because he was also playing football
they started growing watermelons for profit and it put a strain on the relationship, he started drinking and cheated on mom aswell
meanwhile his workplace closed so he became a borderguard (i remember him showing us his list of countries he needed to memorize, and was always upset about how to write seychelle islands)

they later divorced and he left us, got with another women instantly
he got into trouble with gypsies so he was conceal carrying his sidearm with himself (got permit)
he was corrupt and he had passports filled with german marks which he gave us sometimes

he was busted but they could never prove it, so he resigned and won a lawsuit against the state, without a lawayer, then joined the army where he was just driving trucks
he got fed up with low pay recently so now hes a full time trucker and spends 2 weeks driving trucks in europe and 2 at his home

last time i heard he got into an arguement with his boss, he locked the truck in germany on the autobahn, and ordered his gf to come pick him up from hungary
>>
>>75295917
+15
if they wanted to destroy it they would have done it already, just like they crushed the USSR.
>>
>>75295929
This is exactly the quality content I was hoping for thanks. What is faquir?
>>
>>75295902
>love of Russian literature is not a patriotic thing
he is a patriot because says so not BECAUSE he loves russian literature you dumb bogan subhuman
>>
>>75296009
the guys from movies that do tricks with knives fire etc, i think most famous is lying on bed made from nails
>>
>>75296006
+15, your green card is in the mail
>>
>>75296053
I am not a bogan, bogans do not know who Pushkin is
>>
>>75296170
You might be a bit dumb though
>>
>>75296239
was kind of dumb to assume that nationalists were literate, yes
>>
Aussies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75295631
Nah my father molested me.

Now I'm very masochistic and very gay.
>>
>>75295631
The coolest guy.
>>
>>75296299
that's not what your gf said when I told her she could move here if she married me
>>
>>75296406
Poland is in Schengen
>>
>>75296170
Neither do you.
>>
>>75296406
Polaks are racist and don't really like asians also I have no gf.
>>
>>75295990
>Taste Mozart chocolate in Germany

This is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Fucking frogs stole your birthright.
>>
File: 1493172332929.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
1493172332929.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>75296058
>Faqir
>Dae le slovakia no moosleems xddd

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakir

Muslims influenced eastern Europe more than the (((West))) ever did
>>
>>75296580
ok m8... maybe you are butthurt that a quadroon was more clever and literate than you will ever be?
>>
File: yv5e7wkhsmzy.jpg (174KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
yv5e7wkhsmzy.jpg
174KB, 1242x2208px
>>75296324
Do u want an ex-yugo bf? :3
>>
>>75296651
We have no muslim influence tho, we dont even have mosque
>>
>>75296740
I've read more books this year than you will in your entire lifetime. Reading a list of Russian writers from Wikipedia and pretending that you know anything about russian literature on an imageboard is cringeworthy. Stop.
>>
File: JohnOliver.png (113KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.png
113KB, 763x652px
>>75296879
You know you can build those
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.