[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491607195504.jpg (189KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1491607195504.jpg
189KB, 1024x686px
I have 100k euro in house value, 6k eur car and 6-7k euro savings. I'm a uni teacher, hopefully phd soon.

What I want is to move out and start a new life far away from poles. Bonus points for a country with less slutty women and a job preformed in english.

What country should I aim for? Taiwan? NZ in a asian area? Turkey?

Pic not related.
>>
File: 1495647917235.gif (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495647917235.gif
74KB, 400x400px
>>75291134
Try los angeles. The pinnacle of human civilisation.
;^)
>>
>>75291134
What's your research field?
>>
NZ is nice even if the internet is shit. As far as apocalypse refuges go, the only other that comes close is Chile.
>>
>>75291196

Also, the universities are always looking for lecturers. You could definitely get a job here.
>>
>>75291184
Eu law.

>>75291233
Nice. I wonder if I can afford something though. If needed I guess I'll just rent something.
>>
>>75291323

Do you have a problem taking out a home loan? If you have 100k in savings and a lecturer's salary, you should definitely be able to afford a place with a loan.

I should note that I'm just an American on a working holiday here, but I've traveled across the entire country, looked at job postings for the entire country, and spent time in every major city. If you want to know anything else about the country, I'll answer to the best of my ability.
>>
>uni teacher
>no phd

Are you the guy who watches the kids when they write their exam to prevent cheating?
>>
>>75291541
Just simple classes for years 1-2.

>>75291443
Thanks a bunch, I might consider a loan but only after my test period thing at a new job would end so I can feel secure when it comes to income.

Is living in NZ expensive? How are the women, are they very western like in us/eu?
>>
>>75291134
You are the richest man in Poland.
>>
>>75291541
That's called an invigilator
Fucking fancy name for such a shitty job
>>
>>75291134
Kenya.
>>
>>75291593

>Is living in NZ expensive?

About the same as Northern California in my experience. A cheap restaurant meal is 10NZ, 20-30 at least at better restaurants. A room in a shared house that isn't complete shit is ~150NZ a week. Meanwhile the minimum wage is 15NZ, and an assistant research fellow at the University of Otago in Dunedin starts at $46,630 to $65,844.

Haven't looked at house prices for obvious reasons, but it can't be worse than coastal California.

>How are the women, are they very western like in us/eu?

Halfway between Americans and Brits, in my experience.
>>
>>75291443
I thought about going to NZ on work-holiday visa. Are you enjoying the country? How it is with pot availability?
>>
>>75292091
I see, thanks for the answer. I'll be aiming at living alone since I tend to get distracted easily while working at home.

Anyway, nz seems fun but I wonder how taiwan is, my friend been there and said it's comfy and the students listen to you like if you were some oracle, plus women are a bit more decent than in eu.
>>
>>75292169

The country is nice. I had a lot of trouble finding even basic jobs in Dunedin, but that's probably because there were 5 students applying to every kind of shit job I was applying to.

The country is really fucking beautiful, and the climate in the north is perfect. Kiwis are nice people, especially older ones. Wouldn't mind settling here if I could get a long-term visa.

>taiwan

Wouldn't mind living there, if not for the shitty humid climate. Also, I'm kind of worried about long-term geopolitical prospects (if the USA ever loses its ability to deter the PRC, they'll probably invade immediately).
>>
>>75291176

>free-smiley.de
>>
>>75293362
nothing wrong with it. i love it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.