[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's right you know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DAt4kZNXYAAwJD9.jpg (38KB, 823x242px) Image search: [Google]
DAt4kZNXYAAwJD9.jpg
38KB, 823x242px
He's right you know.
>>
Who will take care of the elderly though?
>>
>>75286542
big population to increase army or working-force size is a 19th century meme
but what he doesn't take in account is that neither old people nor robots pay taxes that will go to their elderly insurances
take the case of Fukushima city, Miyagi and Iwate. most if not all of the dead and deceased are old people and those houses are deserted with no relatives to claim. turn them to national parks? then that's Japan's future unless they have more children or (alt-right forbids) get more immigrants
>>
>>75286610
>Who will take care of the elderly though?
Themselves, their kids and relatives, or robots.
Also nobody gives a fuck. They had their lives, it's time for them to kick the bucket already.
>>
>>75286645
>their kids
what kids? that's the deal
>They had their lives, it's time for them to kick the bucket already
well yeah
good night, sweet prince
>>
>>75286645
>nobody gives a fuck

They give a fuck. And they have votes. Quite a lot of them.
>>
>>75286694
Old farts keep ruining the lives of the newer generations, and had been for centuries. There's nothing new under the sun you know.
>>
>>75286766
>There's nothing new under the sun you know.

Except back then they usually made sure there is enough of the new generation to take care of them, not to mention they kicked the bucket earlier
>>
>>75286779
I fail to see the issue? Most old people are quite capable of handling their day to day business well into their 70-80's. After that, they can just go into retirement homes, or stay where they are and die quickly. Either way, problem solved.
>>
Yes he is. 100%
Only the financial system is build on always increasing debt.
>>
>>75286610
no one, it's unnecessary living past your 60s
>>
File: 1489974690598.jpg (8KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1489974690598.jpg
8KB, 268x284px
>mfw japans population will decrease so much they wont be able to pay the americans for defense anymore and the chinks will invade them
>>
>>75286974
t. an 18 year pld
>>
>>75286542
OVERPOPULATION IS THE CAUSE OF EVERY MODERN ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUE

7 BILLION HUMANS IS TOO MUCH FOR THE EARTH TO SUSTAIN

THE GLOBAL POPULATION MUST DECREASE TO PREVENT THE ENVIRONMENT FROM COLLAPSING
>>
>>75287089
Good thing you americans kill tens of thousands of each other every year. You're doing gods work
>>
>>75286990
if they have family to do it, then sure. But no one else should care
>>
>>75286875
>I fail to see the issue?
Yes, you fail to see the issue.
>>
>>75287126
Other childless, family-less fossils will care and make a political program out of it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.