[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born too late to visit a white europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>tfw born too late to visit a white europe
>>
it's not, outside of some autistic kids minds europe is massively, and almost exclusively white.
>>
>>75278990
this, just avoid major western european cities
>>
File: franceparis.jpg (68KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
franceparis.jpg
68KB, 600x451px
>>75278990
You have never gone to Paris or London recently.
>>
>>75280308
You know, demographics count more than people on capitals.
>>
>>75278990
XD
>>
>>75278990
only Eastern Europe
>>
>>75278990
Countryside, sure.
But who the fuck comes to Europe to visit countryside?
>>
>>75278990
How often do you visit white cunts in Europe?
>>
File: IMG_2311.jpg (12KB, 186x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2311.jpg
12KB, 186x246px
>>75280308
Damn this pic (and some other cherry picked images you will post) just proved the fact that Europe is minority white now!!
>>
>>75278958
This really pisses me, I visited family a bunch of times when I was a kid, I'm getting married next year, we plan to have a kid in late 2019, and I know Europe would die before that, it's a shame not being able to give the same shit my parents gave me to mi kids.

Well at least I will be able to go to Ireland, Czech Republic, Poland and croatia, meaby Estonia, but western Europe in general is already doomed
>>
>>75278958
Actually the most endangered cases are France and England. (but not Scotland and other parts, just England)
Southern Europe is still pretty white (except some very specific parts) and those people are not afraid to says what they thinks.
Austria, Switzerland and Ireland are still pretty white, with also not that much immigration and some resistence.
The German case is a new thing but Germany is still very far from the regular situation of France, Belgium is also less affected, especially the Flemish parts, and the shitskins on the Netherlands are concentrated on some specific parts, with also resistance from dutch.

the only really worrying case on Scandinavia is Sweden but it could still be fixed.

In fact France is probably the worse of all.
>>
>>75278958
The real problem is living between two times. I feel like i'm missing so much, i'm living in a time of transition, i'm living one of the greatest human revolution of all History, the globalisation (like it or not) and the birth of real sf technologies however what do i read in the news and the internet?
Terrors attack and handshakes between world leaders.
>>
>>75278958
I'll be pulled to a sideblock by a group of white policeman and be deported back to Chinkland, so no.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.