[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanish vs French

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Which is better, richer and more flexible? Which I should learn?
>>
>>75273089
>Which I should learn?
German
please don't come to spanishland
>>
>>75273118
Morir mierda pinche mono
>>
>>75273089
Espanish
>>
>>75273118
Nein, Deutschland ist voll.
>>
Learn catalan, it's just a mix of both languages
>>
None. All romance languages are cancer and should dissapear.
>>
>>75273257
blame Herr Merkel not me
>>
>Spanish
For shitposting and if you're interested in third world countries
>French
For "literally who" countries and to impress roasties

Personally I wouldn't do either
>>
>>75273344
For some reason I agree. They are considerably primitive in comparison even to English.
>>
>>75273089
>this thread again
I see what you're trying to do Ukrainian subhuman
>>
>>75273510
What?
>>
File: IMG_2823.jpg (213KB, 816x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2823.jpg
213KB, 816x999px
Spanish, it will be of more use in the future.

Countries that have the potential of becoming good economies speak it, without mention that having a job in the most powerful country in the world will most likely require you to speak Spanish as second language in the future.

Plus Spanish is a beautiful language overall.
>>
File: 3dgcbaxd5gmys5x.jpg (128KB, 442x392px) Image search: [Google]
3dgcbaxd5gmys5x.jpg
128KB, 442x392px
>>75273539
You're trying to divide the Roman people
>>
>>75273510
This
>>75273442
There are few languages more basic and primitive than english
>>
>>75273671
And Spanish is in the list
>>
>French
Useful in France, 1 city of Canada, and a bunch of countries in Africa
>Spanish
Useful in Spain and all of the american continent except Brazil and Canada. Also good gateway to make learning Portuguese easier.
>>
Learn Spanish.

Spanish is useful in a lot of the world and can be a stepping stone to other languages, it's sensible and sounds normal.

French is useless outside of France and central Africa, makes no sense, and sounds gay.
>>
>>75273432
Which languages would you learn?
>>
>>75274481
>>75274565
why you repost
>>
>>75274568
none lol, hes an amerifag
probably japanese
>>
>>75273605
fuck roman people
>>
>>75274565
>brit saying we sound gay

French "sounding gay" didn't seem to bother your ancestors.
>>
>>75273089
spanish is less autistic and way more easy
also more flexible
and better because many more people speak it
>>
>>75273089
Portuguese
>>
>>75273703
spanish is the opposite of basic compared to english
uses genders more, has more verb forms etc
>>
>>75273089
Fuck Spanish only inbred mugger niggers use it
>>
They're really very close so I would choose based on which you think sounds nicer, which countries you are interested in visiting and which culturally stimulates you
>>
I would go for French, the problem with spanish is its diversity and slangs.
>>
french in my opinion, way more enjoyable. plus it's a big language and there's a lot of good french literature and cinema.
>>
>>75273089
Spanish of cource, more spreaded, more usefull
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.