[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What caused this type of retardation anons? is it simply that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Plutokin.png (1MB, 939x875px) Image search: [Google]
Plutokin.png
1MB, 939x875px
What caused this type of retardation anons? is it simply that in the western world, we dont have many pressing issues?
>>
>>75268069
millenial snowflake-ism

or in the words of X-men the animated series: "radiation.. atomic bombs... MTV?"
>>
>>75268069
It's because people aren't allowed to bully anymore. Back in the day, groups would correct deviant behavior through bullying.
>>
>>75268069
>self diagnosed

stopped reading there
>>
>>75268069
What kind of retardation causes you to look at an obviosly exaggerated parody and think it's serious? Does it make you feel smart to look for this shit and te yourself it's 100% real because it's the only thing you can find that appears dumber than your self?
>>
>Heh, im so superior for thinking this obvious parody is real, they are such idiots compared to me
>>
>>75268069
>Trigendered. Specifically: nan0boy, aporagender, and femmegender
>nan0boy

nan0boy is v v good but v v small
>>
>>75269019
>>75269086
>>75269019
>75269019
issue was anon, she was 100 percent legit. her partner ended up having her child taken from her for because she refused to give it meat or milk.
>>
>>75268069
Kek, I bet that's just a ruse
>>
>>75270142
Breast feeding is disgusting. I'm agreed with her
>>
>>75268069
>Vegan
>Androgynous
DO WANT
She (he? it? they?) is a pure ferfection
>>
>>75268069
It mostly comes from the ability to NEET and coccoon
>>
>>75270408
no anon i wasnt clear, sorry.

she refused to give her 7 year old any food that she diddnt agree with even though the kid had anaemia. She pretty much killed him if it wasny for the quick action of the grandfather who got the kid to a hospital. but because she was a believer of natural medicine and that alone she threatened to kill the child because it had been"infected with modern toxins"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.