[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Native iberians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: a_ib.jpg (204KB, 1055x871px) Image search: [Google]
a_ib.jpg
204KB, 1055x871px
what the fuck was their problem?
>>
whoa are these people alright
>>
which period are the skulls from?
>>
>>75259471
Lobotomy was invented by an iberian.
>>
>>75259615
They're from the iberian settlement of Ullastret (VI BC / II AC) and the skulls probably belong to roman newcomers.
>>
>>75259471
Ritual custom of burial?
>>
>>75259756
Romans got skill fucked by big IBER
>>
>>75259772
Thought the same thing
>>
>The chronicles of the classical authors speak of the Iberian custom of displaying publicly the cut heads of the romans in picas, hung of the neck of the horses or nailed in the doors of the houses and porches of the buildings. Some roman skulls have also been found in iberian buildings along with their members and it's thought to be a kind of communitary entertainment as romans got hanged, dismembered and spiked in the center of his head
>>
>>75259951
Fuck romans, they only managed to secure alliances in peninsula never conquered
>>
File: paracas_skulls_thumb[1].jpg (82KB, 638x339px) Image search: [Google]
paracas_skulls_thumb[1].jpg
82KB, 638x339px
WE
>>
wtf i hate spain now
>>
>>75262431
>>75259810
CHI
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.