[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this flag say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7710.jpg (52KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7710.jpg
52KB, 539x539px
>>
By Allah (PBUH), the believers should take over white man's territory and rape their women and children
>>
Serious please. This was posted last night by the sister of that terrorist cunt in Manchester.
>>
Long live the french caliphate inshallah
>>
"the pleasure of being cummed inside, Inshallah"
>>
>>75258267
Top part says

"We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return"
>>
>>75259349
this is said when muslims hear the news of someones death
>>
"'Im a subhuman worshiping a pedophile sandnigger. Please nuke us, we are inbred mutts"
>>
my brother was a good boy he dindu nuffin it was the racist british that made him do it
>>
>>75258267
>What does this flag say?
"Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Manchester tommorow."
>>
No actual arabs here?
>>
We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.

"O reassured soul, Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him], And enter among My [righteous] servants, And enter My Paradise."
>>
>>75258267
First part : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inna_Lillahi_wa_inna_ilayhi_raji%27un

Second part :

Surah Al-Fajr 89, Verse 27 - 30.

[To the righteous it will be said], "O reassured soul,
Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him],
And enter among My [righteous] servants
And enter My Paradise."
>>
>>75259412
good description of europeans
>>
>>75260141
>>75260141
Thank you.

There is a lot of rhetoric about this cunt not being a Muslim. Yet his extremist views are clearly an interpretation of Islam. Not one held ascribed to by the majority of Muslims of course.

However those, like his sister who post this sort of message now are they not complicit in these horrific actions? He either is a Muslim or isn't, and isn't wishing for this cunt to enter among the righteous against the beliefs of a majority of Muslims?

How do people who identify as Muslim feel about this and how it represents your communities?
>>
>>75260418
I believe that her action is good for wishing someone who's departing a kind gesture but the situation of the intended wish is totally and shameful. It's disgusting beyond believe (suicide bomber => removing his own soul = stealing the right of God to decide the life and death of him => hell fire).

An Nisa 4:29-30
>O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful. And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah, is [always] easy.

Al Baqarah 2:190
>Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
>Do not transgress

>Al Maidah 5:87
O you who have believed, do not prohibit the good things which Allah has made lawful to you and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors.
>Do not transgress

Al An'am 6:141
>...Eat of [each of] its fruit when it yields and give its due [zakah] on the day of its harvest. And be not excessive. Indeed, He does not like those who commit excess.
>be not excessive.

Al A'raf 7:31
>O children of Adam, take your adornment at every masjid, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess.
>be not excessive.

Al A'raf 7:55
>Call upon your Lord in humility and privately; indeed, He does not like transgressors.
>no to transgressors

Some example of moderation being commanded by Him. If (s)he are indeed a true muslim, than they should well aware of this. Twisters/shapeshifters (fake muslim) are everywhere nowadays. Proceed with precaution. The guidance of the light shall be from one with knowledge and practicing it accordingly. It is a shame because of this fitna.

Sorry if it's a bit jumble up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.