[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is cheating, lying, dissimulation, being nice and talking shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

is cheating, lying, dissimulation, being nice and talking shit behind someone's back socially acceptable in your pussy?

1.Brazil
2.100% socially acceptable
you can do all that shit and still be friends with someone, still date them, be elected and be hired, 0 consequences and people will deny they did it no matter how many evidences you got
>>
>>75250064
Is it because of corruption?
And no, it's not social acceptable, unless you decided to be a jerk or an amoral inbred.
Btw i like your women
>>
No.
It's usually how you get to lofty positions but everyone hates you unless you're a politician or some other icon, then you may have a relatively small group of supporters who choose to be willfully ignorant to it all.
>>
>>75250108
>Is it because of corruption?

not only that. what I mention occurs on daily life. the corruption is so ridiculous because the whole culture supports it.

>japan
>there is some evidence a minister accepted bribes
>he abdicates the next day
>brazil
>there is undeniable proofs a politician bribed, got bribed and used public money for personal gain
>"deal with it" (literally what he said. LITERALY)
>>
>>75250153
I feel you anon, our prime minister took a bribe of several million dollars. Sometimes i wish we were living with sharia law so thieves would be punished without hesitation
>>
1. USA
2. most of that is socially acceptable here in the corporate environment

as an aside, i think brazilian customs are really weird. i recently dated a brazilian girl. she stopped seeing me because i didn't offer to have sex with her after our second date. if i offered an american girl sex on our second date, i would catch a lawsuit.
>>
>>75250306
bullshit
I fucked a couple of girls on the first date when I was studying there
>>
>>75250306
also
>offering sex

nigga you dont offer sex for anyone
you start making out and one thing leads to another
>>
>>75250153
Abdication is for monarchs. When a minister quits he "resigns".
>>
>>75250552
makes sense
I got that term from age of empires. I learned english by playing video games.
>>
>>75250973
That's great.
If you want a tip, play more games with a focus on storytelling, or read fiction in English. Your vocabulary will naturally grow.
>>
>>75251092
are you an english teacher?

I have read a few books and scientific articles indeed. but scientific and medieval fantasy books didn't help me in that case apparently. recommend me a game
>>
>>75251158
I'm not a teacher, but I have a CEFR C2 qualification in English. I still make some blunders now and then, however.
>recommend me a game
Try the Mass Effect series.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.