[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPANISH AND FRENCH INPUT NEEDED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1464763565326.png (56KB, 782x790px) Image search: [Google]
1464763565326.png
56KB, 782x790px
Hello /int/, I don't post here very often so please excuse this if it's against the rules. At any rate, I need your help. My girlfriend is will be visiting France and Spain this month for a few weeks in celebration of Fatima. She will be going on a pilgrimage throughout those places to see holy sites including even the True Cross of our Lord.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend with her. This is why I am posting this thread.

French and Spanish anons, please give me any advice that you would give to her so she can stay safe from savage muslims. Is there any self-defense items you would recommend that are legal in your nations? Is there any places she should avoid? Any and all advice is needed and welcomed. Thank you.
>>
File: Egg God.png (366KB, 677x644px) Image search: [Google]
Egg God.png
366KB, 677x644px
>>
>>75249110
That doesn't help me.
>>
>>75249077
She's huntering you're gathering. She'll be plucked my a handsome Muslim buck and there's nothing you can do about it. Get castrated.
>>
>>75249183
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>75249211
What kind of man lets his girlfriend go overseas without him? A woman.
>>
File: 1469727553104.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469727553104.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>>75249263
Relax she's going with a traditional Catholic pilgrimage group and will not be alone at any time but still I'm worried so take it easy it's not like she's just going to get wasted and wander around at night
>>
File: Delete This!.jpg (36KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
Delete This!.jpg
36KB, 239x239px
Jeez all I wanted was some advice for her safety not a bunch of autists screeching at me
>>
>>75249312
But anon Christian girls are the biggest sluts. She'll be easy pickings for Ahmed especially during Ramadan.
>>
>>75249312
You should ask for time off work and go with her.
>>
File: Fernando_Martinez_3.jpg (816KB, 2472x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Fernando_Martinez_3.jpg
816KB, 2472x3264px
>>75249077
Prepare yourself to get Fernando Martinez'd
>>
>>75249312
You're a fucking retard and it'll end in tears.
>>
>>75249312
> Catholic pilgrimage group
I don't know about France but she will be safe here.

If you believe that Muslims have taken over here, you take /int/ too seriously.
>>
>>75249312
you really should go with her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.