[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you wake up and the year is 2040

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2689.png (377KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.png
377KB, 657x527px
>the aztlán empire stretches from gran colombia to eastern russia
>chicanos are revered as brave hero conquistadores
>presidente george lopez calls for a crusade against the european union caliphate
>portugal and poland remain as the last white catholics in europe
>india has developed toilets and the worlds greatest space program
>south america has been divided into three communist countries. gran colombia, cono del sur, and Huestan
>somalia is an anarcho capitalist paradise. europeans are now illegally immigrating there for greater economic opportunity
>the aboriginal uprising has driven white australians to NZ, malaysia, and indonesia
>north korea has taken over all of japan and parts of china
>switzerland has resisted arab conquest by developing the most advanced nuclear weapons in the world
wat do?
>>
i spent a long time writing this i'll be real mad if i dont get at least one (you)
>>
>>75249029
Here you go buddy
>>
>>75249409
thank you
>>
lead all the CHI's to some sort of victory
>>
>>75249029
>chicanos are revered as brave hero conquistadores
Well, Central Americans surely are brutal, so they could be fearless, cruel fighters.

They could really hand Muslims their own asses if the viewed them as their enemies.
>>
>>75249029
>colombia
>aztlán empire
no thanks
>>
>>75249029

Go to the communist countries.
>>
>>75249029
CHI
>>
>no Fourth Reich emerging from secrecy in Antarctica to unleash the ultimate act of Lebensraum on non-white lands.

2/10
>>
>>75249840
Dreaming is free, after all.
>>
>>75249840
>Fourth Reich
i stopped reading in there
-10/10
>>
>>75250000
Especially with those digits and meme magicks

DON'T WORRY EUROPE Chicanos will free you.
>>
>>75249651
gran colombia is its own country (colombia, ecuador, venezuela) that borders the aztlan empire
>>
>anarcho capitalist
>illegal
>>
>>75250161
the McWarlord(tm) purchased all of the land around the border so that entering somalia is trespassing and violates the NAP
>>
>>75249029
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.