[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Mormons like in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1715a.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1715a.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
What are Mormons like in your country?
>>
>>75242816
Polygamist weirdos living in the mountains.
>>
File: 1494902190386.gif (1MB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494902190386.gif
1MB, 500x550px
>>75242816
Don't even think we have any but we probably do somewhere.
>>
Intimidatingly tall, thin, white, and well-groomed
>>
I have a friend that is mormon. He is a cool guy. I think jeehovas are more disliked in sweden.
>>
>>75242849
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bountiful,_British_Columbia
>>
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ff-polygamy-towns-makeover-20160310-story.html
>>
File: 1369184592719.jpg (56KB, 492x305px) Image search: [Google]
1369184592719.jpg
56KB, 492x305px
>>75242903
Oh yea

Are they Mormon? I thought they were just polygamists.
>>
>>75242853
This, the Mormons in my town are top tier citizens.
>>
>>75242845
Oh shoot, why does Canada always get the best stuff?
>>
There's something wrong with them

cool temples tho
>>
>>75242925
These people remind me of the saudis. Affinity for gaudy SUVs along with fashion sense and all.
>>
Fucking weirdos and not real Christians
>>
only ever met 1 mormon, he was a weird dutch guy
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1400x946px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1400x946px
Really unsettling, they're just too perfect and happy. The whole thing seems really artificial, makes you think they're secretly serial killers or something.
>>
Here's something that's always confused me. Why would any black person be mormon? It's tenants are racist as fuck.
>>
>>75242925
This is actually pretty cool. I mean, not that they are on the run now, but an isolated society that goes by their own rules and harasses outsiders.
>>
I was friends with a mormon for a few years when I was in elementary school, his family was trying to convert me but I was too dense to realize it
>>
Big part of my family is Mormon. Ordinary people, mostly. One cousin is very brainwashed, she remained a virgin until marriage, and she married in a hurry because she was itching. She legit believes she'll go to hell if she drinks coffee.

I wish they were fundamentalists.
>>
Pretty much exactly as they are portrayed in south part
>>
>>75243312
Mormonism is a religion that pushes American supremacy. Why would south americans of all people follow it?
>>
>>75242853
only mormons i ever met was a massive beta sperg manlet and some creepy staring old people when i stopped off in provo for gas
>>
Had some knock at my door once or twice over the years. Also met one on the street but that's it. Think I might have scared them 2bh
>>
>>75243368
The one that introduced it to my family is my uncle. He is very smart, I suspect he just wanted a good environment to raise his kids, the rest are just too stupid or were indoctrinated since they were kids.
>>
>>75243312
isn't it also the same thing that lets you decide if you want to go to heaven or hell in the afterlife after you die? (Or is that jehova's witnesses.)
>>75243368
confederados
>>
>>75243484
>isn't it also the same thing that lets you decide if you want to go to heaven or hell in the afterlife after you die?
No. If you've been a good person you get to become a god.
>>
>>75242816
why are matt and trey so obsessed with mormons
>>
>>75243739
They're from Colorado
>>
They're good friends.
>>
>>75242816
they are much better than the other evangelicals
>>
>>75242816
they do not obey their rules until they are 20 or something

they let themselves have fun
>>
Great people
>>
>>75242816
Ryan Gosling apparently
>>
>>75242816
Rare here but I have met a few, they get laughed at when they start talking about Jesus visiting America.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.