[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has it never worked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (1KB, 226x141px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 226x141px
Why has it never worked?
>>
2meme4me
>>
>>75241015
because it's full of us

also this>>75241858
>>
italians mostly
>>
>>75241015

many factors
the big one being that Argentina was a very typical latin american country from the mid XVI century to the late XIX (even if the country had a very low population). By that I mean a mestizo majority ruled by a minority made of the descendants of the spanish colonial administration and land owners.

the european immigrants who came here after 1870, came to a latin american country, not to an empty or to be emptied place, like the 13 colonies or australia.

there are more factors but that is the main one.
And Argentina kind of worked for a century, very well from 1880 to ww2, and allright until the 1976 dictatorship. we ruined ourselves.
>>
>>75244076
>responding seriously to this kind of threads
welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>75241015
too much italian influence resulted on a lot of corruption.
>>
>>75244418
>USA
>50%
>Jews, Arabs, Italians, Slavic and Irish on this 50%
>Mongrels with injuns and nigger ancestries on this 50%
>15%
>15% """white"""" according to the anglo-saxon definition
>>
>>75241015
2yt4success
>>
>>75241015
They were the richest country in the region once. It did work, just didn't last
>>
File: trenes ww2.jpg (35KB, 592x373px) Image search: [Google]
trenes ww2.jpg
35KB, 592x373px
>>75241015
Peronismo failure
Because we have some Italians and a little bit of Spanish, and a pinch of native americans
>>
File: 1494437966486.png (119KB, 1338x937px) Image search: [Google]
1494437966486.png
119KB, 1338x937px
>>
The lazyness of the Spaniard, the corruption of the Italian and the ego of the French.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.