[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally, why are the Nordic countries so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1487027802515.png (97KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1487027802515.png
97KB, 500x646px
Finally, why are the Nordic countries so good?
>>
>>75221067
Small population = better country
>>
>>75221202
Greece or Portugal must be really good then?
>>
law of jante
nordic economic model

(reminder the above can only function in homogeneous ethnic states)

>>75221202
Yeah, not completely true.
>>
>>75221472
Jante has never seemed like a good thing to me
>>
>>75221067
shitholes

>>75221413
Greece is good but I have bad news for portugal.
>>
File: nor pepe.jpg (160KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
nor pepe.jpg
160KB, 499x499px
>>75221067
The Nordic model: a pragmatic mix of left (social democratic) and right (liberal) economic policies not based on rigid ideology but on what works.
>>
>>75221067
>good
You mean everything is overpriced and overrated?
>>
>>75221646
So just like France? Sounds okay to me.
>>
>>75221620

All this also means a bloated public sector and bureaucratic overdrive.

A friend wanted to renovate a cabin from the 1960s, ok absolute same location and style just that it was 90cm wider than the cabin that was there to begin with.

So first he got the building permit 2 years ago, now they have started asking him for documentation with declarions of the good and bad sides of this project in written form, this and that. 2months of sending paper to a local authority, now they will have " a hearing" in 6months time about the case either being solved or not.

All this after he got the permit built the cabin and thought it was ok.

They basically found out after the renovation that since the location is 30m away from a water front/ beach it will have to through some sort of special procedure.... He had a lawyer write the response since he already got the renovating permit 2 years ago, but now " a hearing" will be held.....

This is the everyday. Everything is regulated and taxed to the absolute possible maximum.

Want beer over 4,7%? In to the state monopoly shop you go!

Want to buy beer after 20pm, not in the grocery stores just in a permit holding restaurant/bar.

Want to buy gasoline??? 99% of the price is tax.

Want to buy a car? 80% tax. etc.

Really horrible.

With minimum 33% income tax, up to god knows how high.

He is building on his privately owned land.
>>
>>75222146
Apart from one or two details, this is similar to France, with one major distinction: the French administration will always try to fuck you up, even if you respect all the rules.

This goes from systematically denying they received your letters, to tax penalties for no reason (basically, just because you seem to have it too good).
>>
>>75222538

Well but they must have jobs in the public sector too am I right?

These paper pushers collect a decent salary from the state basically just doing nothing.

Worse scum than the unemployed mostly.
>>
>>75222733
Yes, we're the EU country with the most civil servants (5.2 million).

But the workers in the private bureaucracies (big companies, notaries, etc.) are just as lazy and incompetent in my experience.
>>
>>75221067
might have a high standard of living but its breddy boring
>>
>>75223249

Maybe they are as lazy but atleast they don't get paid with the taxpayers money.
>>
think nordics posters are all decent to good looking people.. see them posts their face in some threads, a tad disppointed when see said pics :(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.