[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good work UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: australia travel advisories.png (119KB, 2628x1196px) Image search: [Google]
australia travel advisories.png
119KB, 2628x1196px
Good work UK
>>
which retard made this map lmao
>>
>>75201539
Wtf I hate the UK now
>>
>Germoney
>green
>>
>>75201580
http://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/europe/northern/Pages/default.aspx
>>
File: Qig0cjv.jpg (193KB, 1025x724px) Image search: [Google]
Qig0cjv.jpg
193KB, 1025x724px
Do Libyans hate Americans or something?
>>
>>75201539
>Zambia is safer than UK
What a time we live in
>>
>>75201961
>white genocide in south africa
>gray
>>
>>75201961
>Lesotho

???
>>
>>75201539
>France
>Belgium
>UK

literally wat

pls explain
>>
File: smug.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>75201539
>alright to go around Ameriburgergetshotland
>not alright to go to the UK
lel

>those red spots on Japan
hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>75202855
Fukushima you drongo
>>
>>75201539
alri
>>
>>75203041
It's not like you could just wander in there desu.
Unless white people get a special pass in Japan.
>>
>>75201539
what a bullshit map
>>
>>75202170
The entire country is basically a kaffir township. It is simply not safe to be white here, especially outside of urban areas.
>>
File: Colombia.gif (85KB, 945x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Colombia.gif
85KB, 945x1158px
>>75203107
>Terrorists, insurgents, paramilitary groups and armed criminal organisations are active throughout Colombia and there is a risk of kidnapping, including of foreigners.
>Do not to travel to areas within 20 kilometres of the Venezuelan or Ecuadorian border (except the Pan American highway), the port cities of Buenaventura and Tumaco due to the high threat of terrorist attack and high levels of violent crime.
>We recommend against hailing taxis on the street as there have been reports of robbery, express kidnapping and extortion. See Local travel.
>Reconsider your need to travel to the departments (provinces) of Antioquia, Arauca, Caquetá, Cauca, Chocó, Guainía, Guaviare, Meta, Nariño, Norte de Santander, Putumayo, Valle de Cauca and Vichada. See Safety and Security for specific advice about the levels of some towns, cities and tourists sites within these departments, for which we recommend travellers exercise a high degree of caution.
so, how dangerous is it where you live mate?
>>
>>75203202
>Terrorists, insurgents, paramilitary groups and armed criminal organisations are active throughout
they're not really active anymore, the only thing they do is cocaine
>Do not to travel to areas within 20 kilometres of the Venezuelan or Ecuadorian border (except the Pan American highway), the port cities of Buenaventura and Tumaco due to the high threat of terrorist attack and high levels of violent crime.
this can be true, but only the borders with ecuador, panama and especially venezuela
>Reconsider your need to travel to the departments (provinces) of Antioquia, Arauca, Caquetá, Cauca, Chocó, Guainía, Guaviare, Meta, Nariño, Norte de Santander, Putumayo, Valle de Cauca and Vichada.
this is bullshit, most of these departments are fine, the only place where you are really in danger are those 3 borders

i live in Medellin and i have travelled all through my department and never felt in danger
>>
File: 195614619457.jpg (32KB, 320x368px) Image search: [Google]
195614619457.jpg
32KB, 320x368px
>>75203107
>>75203360
>Colombia is safe
>>
>Country is more dangerous for travellers
Good, fuck off normalfags
>>
>>75201539
caution for sunburns, naturally
>>
>>75203360
your homicide rate is 24.4 per 100,000, australia is 1.2 per 100,000
you might not feel like you are in danger, but your tolerance for this is astronomically higher than ours
I feel like I am in danger when I walk down the street and the only other person on the street has darker skin than me, you probably only feel danger when you walk down a street and the screaming men actually point guns at you this time
>>
>>75203588
Yeah but the Latina booty is worth it desu
>>
>>75201961
Why would that be, I can't think of a single reason
>>
>>75203588
>I feel like I am in danger when I walk down the street and the only other person on the street has darker skin than me
Including asians?
>>
>>75203588
>your homicide rate is 24.4 per 100,000, australia is 1.2 per 100,000
so what, do you think there is dead people everywhere you see? only in poor neighborhoods you can see murder and 90% of the times is gang violence

>but your tolerance for this is astronomically higher than ours
that's true but there difference is really not as much as you say it is

>I feel like I am in danger when I walk down the street and the only other person on the street has darker skin than me
ok, you're a faggot, that doesn't have anything to do with what i'm saying
>>
File: Untitled.png (120KB, 2628x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
120KB, 2628x1196px
Just updated 7 minutes ago

https://www.travel.gov.au/resources/advisories/travel-advisory-map.jpg
>>
>>75204009
avoidtugal
>>
>>75203983
>only in poor neighborhoods you can see murder and 90% of the times is gang violence
its amazing how your logic is the exact same as americans
imagine your government put out a danger advisory for bad neighborhoods, except your government is Australia and the bad neighborhood is Colombia
there, now we understand
>>
>>75203983
>non ironically going out of your way to try and convince everyone that Colombia is perfectly safe

can this be considered like suicide instigation or something? cause that's what you'd get by traveling to colombia lmao
>>
>>75204075
>treating a whole country like a neighborhood
ok, you're just as stupid as the one that made that map
>>
>>75204151
>the one that made that map

they used actual australian government data you dumbfuck

http://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/europe/northern/Pages/default.aspx
>>
>>75203983
>poor people don't target rich people
>>
>>75203728
this
>>
>>75204151
Look mate, you probably do so many things to increase your safety that you don't even think about and nobody visiting your country would ever know to do, avoid certain areas, follow certain customs like not staring at people or anything
australians cannot act carefree as they do in australia and would not be safe in colombia, that is why the government says 'reconsider your need to travel', if you don't like it then fix your country
>>
>>75204267
>australian government data
>useful
lmao
>>
>>75204075
Dirty American cities full of crime are just our cheeky way of bantering tourists into getting mugged or shot.
>>
>>75201539
The most shocking thing for me is that Poo Peeland owns more pacific islands than us.
This can't stand.
>>
>>75203041
>>75202855
But there's also a red spot in Okinawa or something
Quick, some weeab tell us what it is
>>
>>75204820
Do they? I thought they released control of their only one.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.