[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw im about to be busted for possesion with intent to distribute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ladda ned.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Unless I go into hiding for at least a year, ask me anything.
>>
>>75192680
Did you got some good cp?
>>
What happens when you die?
>>
>>75192680
lucky, enjoy your scandinavian 5 star hotel
>>
>>75192722
It's narcotics and i think their case might be pretty tenuous. Cant take the risk though so i have to see if they issue an arrest warrant.
>>
>>75192680
Time to go full Breivik
>>
isnt scandi prison like heaven compared american/south american prisons
>>
>>75192993
It's still prison.
>>
>>75193091
It's summer. Go live in the woods and the report yourself to the police when winter comes
>>
>>75192680
I hope polisen catches you, Conny
>>
>>75193091
I think even scandi prisons are better than british hotel prisons
>>
>>75193091
i understand that but

>300 half naked smelly men in a single cell
>1-2 men in a cell + hotel luxuries + ps4
>>
>>75192680
What kind of drug? How much?

>>75193483
What point are you trying to make? You're still locked up against your will, in a place you don't want to be in.
>>
>>75193749
>You're still locked up against your will, in a place you don't want to be in.
I don't want to live with my parents and I was born against my will, I don't want to work till I'm dead either. But its the system I was born into.
They've made a choice in breaking the law.
>>
File: Uxfj3.png (138KB, 475x685px) Image search: [Google]
Uxfj3.png
138KB, 475x685px
>>75193749
>against my will

>grow up being taught the laws of the land
>drummed constantly throughout highschool especially
>know full well the consequences of certain actions
>still make those decisions
>face consequences

>against my will
>>
>>75192741
You wake up next to your 3.14 gf and realize it was all just a nightmare.
>>
>>75192680
>>75192879
>>75193749
I'm starting to think a fair amount of Swedish posters are black or at least part african
>>
>>75193749
Grovt narkotikabrott, thats all i can say

>>75194068
I'm white
>>
>>75193836
>>75193986
I don't know where you two got the impression that I was arguing against following the law. I'm just tired of hearing about how people think our prisons are "luxury hotels". The single cells (with tv, shower, ps4 and so on) are essentially solitary confinement. Ask Gottfrid Svartholm (piratebay) what he thinks of our "luxury hotel" prisons.
>>
>>75194274
Vid grovt narkotikabrott så är preskriptionstiden 15 år, inte 1. Lämna in dig själv och hoppas på förmildrat straff genom gott uppförande.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.