[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the anglos the only race to master colonization? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492747412708.png (373KB, 1801x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492747412708.png
373KB, 1801x351px
Why are the anglos the only race to master colonization?
The ex-colonies of France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and Portugal are shitholes.
>>
>implying they wouldn't be shitholes if it wasn't for the U.S.

Just look at ex african colonies of England, we left them alone, they're shitholes.
>>
File: zimbabwe-white-farmers.jpg (403KB, 1200x835px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe-white-farmers.jpg
403KB, 1200x835px
>>75191766
The problem with any African colony is that the colony is filled with Africans
>>
>>75191698
Not mixing with the natives tbqh
>>
File: HDI Colonies.png (202KB, 2714x1254px) Image search: [Google]
HDI Colonies.png
202KB, 2714x1254px
>>75191698
>>
>>75191911
This. They replaced the population.

>tfw this moment you realise that anglos won everything because they have no heart
I hate being french desu
>>
Jamaica, Nigeria, Paquistan and so on seem pretty good lel
>>
>>75191698
Our european colonies (france, england, spain) are doing decently well though
>>
>>75191855
this
also in any african country, theres the paradox taht if they find petrol or something similar the country actually gets worse (see equatorial guinea)
most leeaders of african countries are less responsible than a 16 year old pregnant retard
>>
>>75191956
impressive
>>
England nabbed the sparsely populated countries and flooded them with colonists.
When there was a sizeable local population you ended up with Rhodesia
>>
>>75191766
That's because somebody had the bright idea to let coons rule themselves, that always "works out just nicely".

>>75198886
Aren't you a shared colony of Turkey and Saudi Arabia? Last I checked you had more shitskins then they do. Also don't pretend that France and Spain are anything but cucked, bankrupt, shitholes.
>>
Because the anglos sent settlers to live in the colonies. Other countries just straight up exploited their colonies for its resource wealth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.