[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are tax havens allowed to exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: monaco.jpg (60KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
monaco.jpg
60KB, 570x427px
Why are tax havens allowed to exist?
>>
Monaco has its own culture
It has more of a right to exist than noncountries like Romania
>>
>>75177915
ROMANia has plenty of culture
>>
>>75177915
Explain monaco 'culture' then. Isn't it essentially rich frogs?
>>
File: 1367905171628.gif (409KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1367905171628.gif
409KB, 300x325px
Monaco has been it's own place for hundreds of years. Why shouldn't it exist?

Just because some countries charge heaps in taxes doesn't mean others should.

Women have to wear headscarves in some countries. Should Australian women?
>>
>>75177915
>Monaco's culture

Basically rallies, money and not being France

That's fucking nothing
>>
They are assholes like all the rich people, they look down at you. Never again I'll go there.
>>
>>75180641
This
>>
>>75180641
Monaco has a rich history
The world would be a better place if every secessionist movement succeeded
>>
>>75177860
The people with the most power to stop them have the least incentive to

Plus it's a bit more easy to keep track of tax cheats if they all go to the same half dozen countries, compared to if there were no tax haven't, and tax cheats his all over everywhere

Also most tax haven't don't have any natural resources worth taking besides the piles uppon piles of dirt tax money,

why would you kill the goose that lays golden eggs when you can just take the eggs every once in a while instead?
>>
>>75177860
Because they have to right to

I don't know why some people get so triggered by others having more money than them
>>
File: 9d5.png (325KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
325KB, 576x566px
Because $$$they$$$ need them.
>>
>>75177860

>why are things that allow the rich and powerful to be rich and powerful and control what is and isn't allowed to exist - allowed exist

I FUCKING WONDER
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.