[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those who experienced conscription. Was it good experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: conscription.jpg (65KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
conscription.jpg
65KB, 355x500px
To those who experienced conscription.
Was it good experience for your life?
Is it good system for your cunt?
>>
yes, but i would never do it again for any price
Yes
>>
File: yakuza.jpg (23KB, 516x371px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza.jpg
23KB, 516x371px
>>75178252
What I heard from a Korean is it's filled with meaningless violence, bully, compromise with corruption, and suicide. How is yours? And is there any measure to evade?
>>
>>75177689
>Is it good system for your cunt?
Never experienced it nor anyone in my family so that shows you how shitty our system is.
>>
>>75178648
well i imagine it's more or less the same as korea but without senseless violence or bullying on individual level. first half of the service is hell because youre treated like literal dogshit scraped off a boor but when you reach halfway and new recruits come in you get to return the favor. Its a big fucked up wicked circle.
>>
File: friends.jpg (50KB, 790x474px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
50KB, 790x474px
>>75178801
Amazing! you are a friends from shitty rich family!
>>
>>75178930
Not even, it's just that easy not to do it, you just need to find a doctor who'll say you're unable to.

Also students are allowed not to do it until they finish their studies, so some will study, then go abroad and never do it.
>>
>>75178860
>when you reach halfway and new recruits come in you get to return the favor
Just the same as here was before 1945.
But
>senseless violence or bullying on individual level
must be the essential of military in eastern Asia.
>>
>>75179058
the worst physical and psychological "punishment" i got was that our whole unit had to stand at ease for few hours during the pledge ceremony after basic training. making a group stand in formation for hour was one of the go to punishment in my unit and it sucked.
>>
It's a waste of 2 years of your life that could've been used to study for a degree or advance your career.

I had fun though.
>>
File: money.png (106KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
money.png
106KB, 371x400px
>>75178985
Friends richer than upper middle never call himself "rich".
Besides, Where abroad those college friends escape?
>>
File: heitai.png (92KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
heitai.png
92KB, 303x400px
>>75179231
What I heard from Korean guy.

1. A new recruit got individual bullying repeatedly as military level and other members in the unit pretended to see nothing.
2. One day the Victim blew up the bully and himself with his hand grenade.
3. Other members in the unit had to pick up their bodies in piece by piece and pack in two plastic bag.
4. Send those bags to each family.
5. Not such unusual incident there.

Bit moderate but same taste of thing is likely happen if conscription system get re-launched here.
>>
In Australia we are assigned to a shitposting unit for a year.

Basically for god knows what reason, we are made to go on online forums and shitpost to piss off everyone and for some reason the Government gets something out of it.

You have to include CUNT in every post and call everyone FUCKING STUPID CUNT except we have to call citizens of the US "FUCKING CUNT SEPPO YANK CUNTS"

Its honestly like hell. Every day, typing crude obscenities. In Australia, the word cunt is a very bad curse word. You would never say it in person or you would get taken in by the language police.

I think the Australian Government just wants to cultivate our image as hard frontier people or something.
>>
>>75180347
during my service there was just 1 suicide case and the guy had asked to get his rifle from the locked up racks to clean it on his free time so he took it, went to shower room and shot himself. i havent heard of any cases where a recruit had attacked a senior serviceman.
>>
>>75180347
the military also tests and trains your resolve, if you can't keep calm at such trivial matters then how can you expect to keep a cool head during combat, when your life and others are actually at risk?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.