[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never be as patriotic as your country as Americans are.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Never in your god damn life can you hope to achieve the level of patriotism emitted from a Conservative American citizen.
>>
>>75175405
Unironically a kind of sad feel
>>
>>75175405
50% chance that you are a shitskin
>>
>>75175418
100% chance that you are correct :(
>>
>citizen

you may be a citizen but theres no nation there, this is why actual countries laugh at your patriotism
>>
>>75175405
At the same time this is a good thing because it means that citizens of our country will remain smarter.
>>
>>75175405
>less than a 1000 years of patriotic history
>brags about patriotism
Pfft.
>>
>you have no culture or nationality to speak of so you have to resort to yelling the abbreviation of the name of your country over and over again to not forget where you are
Lmoa
>>
We know we are most patriotic country, who is 2nd most patriotic country?
>>
>>75175736
Some Arab shithole probably
>>
>>75175405

I like Hueland, but I'd never die for absolutely anything. Let the plebs do it, I can just move.
>>
>>75175814
Why do you not consider yourself pleb?
>>
>>75175785
no, they are all trying to leave their countries
>>
>>75175814
>I'd never die for absolutely anything
Most obvious sign of not being a man.
>>
>>75175864
yeah. after seeing how US of A raped saddam's large army in few weeks and many millions of syrian subhumans fled their country even without any conflict they are pathetic and cringey.
>>
>>75175861

I lack a response for this. Tbh I'm just a pleb who would not die for the cunt I guess.

>>75175878

What? Why the fugg would I ever defend a country in those terms? My culture will still be around, my people will also... The only thing that would change in case someone invaded us is that I'd be paying taxes to a new government. Would probably be an improvement.
>>
>>75175656
>Thinks we have no culture
Isn't our culture all about freedom retard? July 4th? On top of that we're also mixed with a shit ton of culture from other people. Why do you even try? You should just keep quiet and keep lurking on your 2001 Poorland computer.
>>
>>75175405
Who's afraid of science especially Darwinism, same sex marriages and blacks, latinos and asians taking over your country. Go back to dixie.
>>
>>75175405
if we tried, you would call us nadsi :DDDDD
>>
>>75175541
>it means that citizens of our country will remain smarter.

>His founding fathers didn't invent the swivel chair which he is using right now.

Btfo.
>>
>>75175405
Patriotic Americans are highly annoying.
>>
>>75176068
Your complaints are highly bitchy.
>>
>>75175405
You mean never will we be as much of a slave to the state.
Good dog.
>>
except I feel american. Italy is a protectorate of the US in every conceivable way.
>>
>>75176836
>AUSSIE TALKING ABOUT BEING A SLAVE! HAS UK ON THEIR FLAG!

LOL! Also it's free will of patriotism, just love for your country. But you wouldn't know that slave?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.