[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia or NZ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: screen480x480.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
screen480x480.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
As someone who likes to be left alone, individual rights, nature, commodities and uncorrupted down to earth people and public order, which country is better to emigrate to?

inb4 le boat is full maymay
Unless you are a employer (which you are not), you don't get to decide that and have to swallow.
>>
> As someone who likes to be left alone
Fewer people here, so I guess we win.

You will be earning less here than in Germany or Australia though. The cost of food (Especially for someone used to Aldi & Lidl) and property is exorbitant compared to elsewhere in the developed world too.
>>
>>75174047

Can you tell me something about the Kiwi personality? That shit is the hardest to figure out by just reading information on the internet.

Money is secondary. Germany has huge tax cuts and horrible, horrible pensions anyway... Quality of living sucks, it's just obstructed by paragraphs.
>>
>>75174122
> Kiwi Personality
We have a reputation for being friendly and easy going, and I think people normally are. Our culture is very similar to Australia's, but I would say we're slightly less extroverted. Germans would face no hostility or xenophobia, other than maybe from 90 year olds in rest homes.

Beaurocracy here is probably better than Germany. We apparently are the easiest country in the world to start a business in.

As to Quality Of Life, it really depends where you live. Urban New Zealand is quite boring. If you expect to see gorgeous nature everyday, you don't see it in the cities. Christchurch and Dunedin are probably closest to the LOTR landscapes though, but I wouldn't advise moving to either of them.

My personal favourite town/city is Nelson, right at the top of the South Island. Job opportunities are very limited there, but within an hours drive you're at some of the nicest beaches and landscapes in the country.

I would suggest you visit Australia and NZ, and see what you think of the place as a tourist. City wise, Australia is definitely better, but if you like solitude then perhaps New Zealand is a better fit.
>>
File: CUYGyur.png (1MB, 1212x709px) Image search: [Google]
CUYGyur.png
1MB, 1212x709px
>>75173950
New Zealand is literally Australia except prettier.
>>
>>75174592

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply.
>>
Yes but what is NZ dog tags like? I can only find Austrlains REEEEEEE
>>
>>75173950
New Zealand sounds better for what you want unless you go to a rural town (which tend to have lots of bogans) or Tasmania.
>>
>>75175179
Are you STILL looking for them?
I think I remember you asking fucking months ago.
>>
>>75175260
The ride never ends. And it was Jamuary when I asked for them.
>>
>>75174741
When will the people trying to get too Australia by boat realise NZ is probaby wide open? And only NZ has a small population.
>>
File: 280.png (183KB, 768x660px) Image search: [Google]
280.png
183KB, 768x660px
>>75179523
Because its about 8500km from the nearest point they could theoretically go across open ocean to get to NZ
Spear chuckers, inbred sand people and jungle monkeys aren't much on geography anyway
>>
>>75179523
Most of the paths there pass through our waters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.