[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Narcos and ISIS go to war Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1491637365679.jpg (228KB, 560x561px) Image search: [Google]
1491637365679.jpg
228KB, 560x561px
>Narcos and ISIS go to war
Who wins?
>>
>>75165638
The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service of course
>>
File: IMG_2225.jpg (69KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2225.jpg
69KB, 480x360px
Everybody.

Better question which are the baddest?

Narcos are moved by money, greed, and drugs.

ISIS is moved by religion.
>>
>>75165695
I think ISIS is worst
>>
>>75165695
I always wonder, what do narcos expect, to live a long life? Don't they realize their body will be thrown in a bag at a river sooner or later?
>>
>>75165695
Narcos are savage animals but even the basest animal has the self-preservation instinct unlike the muzzies. Anyone who is happy to kill themselves to kill others is as awful as they come
>>
Didn't the CIA fund the Narcos in the 80s?
>>
>>75165857
"It's better to live 5 years as a king than to live 50 as a fool"
t. Narco intellectuals
>>
>>75165857
Of course not, the average sicario is 18 to 25 and he is expected to live from 2 weeks up to a month
That´s why you see them buying a lot of shit, its quick money for people that are dirt poor and really don´t want to work
Either the army or other cartels will kill them pretty fast, they recibe no training, only money, drugs, maybe a car and a gun
>>
>>75165907
Usually being a king entails a somewhat comfortable lifestyle aside from the duty to command.
>>
>>75165857

Why people think narcos have a lifeplan? And they plan to retire when they turn 45.
They don't think nor expect anything, almost all of them are younger than 35 and will die before turning 40 unless they get arrested.
>>
amerikkka wins due to arms sales and the excuse to militarize/vassalage another cunt.
>>75165884
the DEA got caught too a few years ago, operation fast and the furious
>>
>>75165638
Narcos just want money. ISIS rules through intimidation.

I'd say ISIS is currently better equipped considering what they want to do, but if all the Drug Cartels somehow united to fight this stupid war, they could probably pull through.
>>
>>75166412

Nonsense, Narcos just want money AND they rule through intimidation.
>>
>>75165638

Both propped up by the US deep state... so they both win.
>>
>>75165638
Do you mean some random narcos or Escobar?
>>
>>75166617
Both
>>
>>75165695
>ISIS is moved by religion.
>being this bluepilled

ISIS are the same shit as the cartels, at least their leaders.
Maybe the average peon mudshit is brainwashed an truly believes in his sand religon, but their leaders are doing it for the same reason- money and power.And nothing brings more money than war.
>>
>>75166220
>fast and the furious
God, that thing still piss me off.
>>
>>75167797
srry
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 698x960px
>>75165638
The United States.
>>
>>75166872
This
>mfw Saddam loving autists still can't accept that members of the Iraqi Baathist party have high ranks in ISIS
>>
>who wins
Who ever suicides first.
>>
>>75166872
This. The difference being that all the narcos have the same mindset. I might be partial, but mudslimes have no fucking chance against latino narcos.
>>
>>75165638
>both consist of brown people
Hmm, really jiggles my jello.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.