[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make these countries more muslim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6

File: latin_america.gif (26KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
latin_america.gif
26KB, 425x500px
How do we make these countries more muslim?
>>
By letting them into the eu
>>
File: 1489974690598.jpg (8KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1489974690598.jpg
8KB, 268x284px
>>75164419
>>
>>75164357
There are a lot of Muslims in Latin America after WW2, you just need to spread a lot of degeneracy there and they will have no choice but to become Muslim in order to stop (((it)))
>>
>>75164357
>>75164419
>>75164436
anglo co-operation
>>
My grandfather was a syrian muslim who converted to catholisism to marry my grandma.

So the answer is vaginas, I suppose.
>>
>>75164514
Why convert to Catholicism to get pussy when you can rape her and get away with it because your Muslim and your religion is ok with it
>>
>>75164561
>your religion
you have to be a priest to do that in catholisism
>>
>>75164561
You forgot this is Latin America? He would have been shot dead.
>>
pls no
>>
>>75164357
You won't, our niggers would kill the last single moor
>>
>>75164655
>Calling me a Muslim nigger
I rather be dead
>>
>>75164561
years ago poor farmers from muslim countries were less different from poor farmers from european countries.

muslims became more religious in the second half of the XXth century

also, they were on the other side of the planet, surrounded by catholics, with no pressure no remain a muslims, and pressure to convert to catholicism.
Modern Europe isnt christian anymore (not that latin america is much better in that regard) but here if muslims behaved in an untolerable way, they would get lynched.

and there is no race mixing taboo here. in europe. In Europe white nationalists may think, even if muslims become christians, they will ruin our blood line and race, here nobody cares about that much.
>>
>>75164710
Do Argentina have niggers?
>>
well, matamoros is a fairly usual last name, and it means moor killer
>>
>>75164716
What the heck are you talking about, mein negger
>>
>>75164753
wtf I love Argentina now
>>
>>75164753
People do care here.
>>
>>75164787
WTF I never noticed that, I always saw it as a single word, for real.
>>
>>75164357
So you want to make them even more violent?
>>
>>75164787

Uh, not memeing or joking but I never saw the connection until this post... Pretty cool and weird tbqh...
>>
>>75164753
>and there is no race mixing taboo here

Kek, where do you think our fame of racists comes from?
>>
corruption, the biggest cancer in L.a. would eat the muslim "muh freedoms" alive, police would do shit about muslims killed like they dont give a shit about any one today
>>
>>75164770

not really apart from Dominicans and Senegalese, who came this millenium, and are really noticeable on the street.

I think we have a few Afro argentines, but they are extremely few, and very diluted.
0.4% in the last census, like 130.000 people

this is an afro argentine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1LqzsXXAsE

iirc in the early xxth century there were still ads in newspapers of black women offering themselves to breast feed babies, it was a commo job for them. They kind of got diluted through race mixing.

what happened to them (blacks) is that they were never that many in absolute numbers, the men died because argentina had 70 years of civil war (from 1820 to 1880) + independece war, war with brasil, and war with paraguay , and black males were overwhelmingly used as soldiers.

and the black women had progressively whiter offspring due to marrying with non blacks for many generations from the XIX century on.
>>
>>75164835
>>75165014

Is Macri (an italian) race mixing because he is fucking Awada (a syrian)?
The same goes for all the whores Menem fucked, and his son too before his accident/murder.

Nobody gives a shit if el Turco Jorge Asis fucks your moms. There was no racial prejudice against Lebanese, Syrians and Armenians.
>>
We have plenty of arabs here, but they were mostly successfully assimilated to the christian culture :)
C'mon Europe, it can't be THAT hard.
>>
I read somewhere that only south america tends to remain catholic while europe gonna be major muslim.
It makes sense.
>>
>>75165113
Almost all were maronite christians even before they came here.
>>
>>75165047
the pollo have kangs ancestors? Incredible
>>
My grandpa was Turkish.

Also islam here just doesn't work. Fuck they had two great opportunities to attack here and they managed to get arrested on both occasions.

Also there's a muslim qt on my college. Idk how do i approach her, tips?
>>
>>75165112
Well of course not because they can be mistaken by southern Italians who are the main ethnic group of the country but people are not open minded about race mixing with blacks or mestizos.
>>
>>75165179

I also had a friend in high school (a catholic high school) with a Turkish grandfather (he had the portraits).
My friends surname was Castro, so that Turk married Catholics and had Catholic offspring.
>>
>>75165179
A lot of arabs that came here were called turks here because they had ottoman passports when they were immigrating back in the early 20th century.
>>
the are not welcome here. And people will let them know.
>>
>>75165230
>catholic high school
are you a rich fag?
>>
>>75165201
> but people are not open minded about race mixing with blacks or mestizos.

maybe because most of the blacks who live in this country live all in abandoned deposites and how can a woman can have a future with a companion like this? maybe in 30 they will work in a normal jobs but not today
>>
>>75165230

I see, i don't remember much about mine tho. He died i was still a baby.

>>75165257

Didn't knew that.

But here we still have his turkish passport and turkish documents.
>>
>>75165275
Catholic schools are quite accessible through.
>>
>>75165318
maybe in 30 years*
>>
>>75165179
Your dad is a cockroach?
>>
>>75165318
Women dont care about your money.
>>
>>75165275

no, we have a shitload of catholic schools. And there are for all social classes. The poorest people, who are hard workers and not criminals, often make a big effort to pay for the cheapest tier of catholic schools, because that way they make sure their kids wont have classmates who only go to school to eat/criminals/addicts etc, who ruin the climate of classrooms and make it hard for kids who want to learn to actually learn something.

The monthly fee of my school was around 300 dollars.
>>
File: GORILLA ATACK ARGIE COP.webm (683KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
GORILLA ATACK ARGIE COP.webm
683KB, 854x480px
>>75165047
Those niggers are already a problem
>>
>>75165419
Too lazy translate can you do it for me?
>>
>>75165389
they will do when there's not money because your husband can't sell fake jewels
>>
Few years ago my israeli cousin that just had finished his military service came here on holidays, we went to a beach resort near the brazilian border for a few days. One day I took him to Chuy a border city that is full of muslims, his face transformed as soon as we got there, it was hillarious.
>>
>>75165449
niggers here take the street where people walk to sell fake glasses and shitty rings police came and say "you can't do this it's illegal" and nigger say oga booga because they don't know spanish and this happend later the nigger is arrested and in jail
>>
>>75165459
By your logic I should be a virgin
Women work and have their own lives
>>
>>75165449

senegalese immigrants work as street peddlers, they are called Manteros, from Manta, the blanket they put on the sidewalk to sell their stuff.
that is illegal because it ruins the business of shops, and also they occupy the sidewalk.

they wanted to move them to another place but they refused.
>>
>>75164357
It's muslim enough!

The levels of violence are middle-eastern tier
>>
>>75165414
Ah ok that makes sense. I have no idea how much a catholic school would cost here but since they are private I would guess they would be expensive but I am not sure...
>>
>>75165577
I saw this in NYC long time ago, blacks were selling t-shirts in the streets. Not sure if it was or still is legal.
>>
i've been saying for years now that Latin America will be the last safe haven for the few remaining white people, once nigs and muzzies completely take over.

the question is

will our Latino friends have us?
>>
>>75165449
People (mostly bolivians, peruvians, dindus) were selling things on the sidewalks without paying taxes, the government wanted to move them to another place but they refused and were evicted by the police
>>
>>75165419
Is that a Brazilian attacking a white Argie?
>>
>>75165553
one person with a normal job can't maintain a family i'm not talking you can't start a family with a black but if he don't have a job other than sell fake things in the street where's is gonna be your future?
>>
>>75165615
Why does america make the private schools so fucking high
>>
>>75165672

No.

BUILD WALL.
>>
>>75164357
there are loads of arabs at least in this cunt and venezuela, however most of them were christians when they came here. Also, the new world is too degenerate to match the muslim ideology and all the rules that come with it
>>
>>75165672
Probably not, we will use that to submit the whites we want to our will and let the others suffer, like we always do.
>>
>>75165419
kek the cop looks like he is going to stab him with his walkie talkie antenna. i didn't know your cops were as helpless as in europe. push a fucking cop here and you are dead lmao
>>
>>75165615

I think private schools are much more common here. If the system were like in the USA in which people from the same neighbourhood generally have the same social class and go to the same public school, more people would send their kids to public schools.
on the other side most people take advantage of "free" college.
It is sometimes very unfair, because you have wealthy kids in private schools paying a shitload of money in primary school and high school, while not paying anything for college.

>>75165666

it is legal if it is stuff you makeyourself. Like people who draw portraits on the street.
And it is also legal if you dont stop walking, like a postman walking all over the city.

Selling chinese stuff/sunglasses/toys/ripped dvd movies/fake jewelry sitting on a blanket on the sidewalk, in front of shops who may be selling that same chink shit while also paying taxes, is illegal.
>>
>>75165778
They are metropolitans, the ones from the smaller cities are more based.
>>
>>75164898
>>75164951
Come on, man, you have to be memeing.
>>
>>75165698
senegalese
>>
>>75165778
Is not in this video but when the nigger push the police others offcials take him down and arrest him
>>
>>75165728
probably lack of demand since if you live in
a good area, most public schools are ok and they are free. so people prefer to move to a neighborhood with better schools rather tan enrolling in a private school.

>>75165808
>same neighbourhood generally have the same social class
kek, exactly this. that's what i said above
>>
>>75165818

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>75165672
Well.. We have always been taking people from the rest of the World when shit gets crazy.
And the rest of the World has fucked us over and over again every time the could. So NO.
>>
I'm a muslim already
>>
>>75166222
We never fucked you.
I mean ahem, you are the least fucked by the CIA and company, how is that?
>>
>>75165921
How can you not see it? Next time you'll tell me that you never noticed "paraguas" are the words "para (de parar) aguas" combined.
>>
>>75164357
Muslims only act crazy when they can't be put in their place. Any mexican cartel, colombian narco, and Brazillian favelado don't care what religion you are they'll all fuck you up. It's one of the reasons they don't cause problems in these countries. It's like a battle of mestizos/huehues vs muslims and the latin americans are own their home turf.
>>
>>75166257
It's nice to know you are getting some charachter development. It was long overdue tb h.
>>
File: 1494864738610.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494864738610.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>75165672
>will be the last safe haven for the few remaining white people
That won't happen, not as long as Amerindians are the overwhelming majority of Latin America

Do you think that Amerindians are weak and let minorities invade Latin America? You're delusional.
>>
>>75166387
oh finally the amerindian bobo jaskjask is back
i haven't seen you in a while. did you have zika?
>>
>>75166257
Well then I invite you to fuck off sir.
>>
>>75166428
argentina is amerindian
>>
I want to annex Bolivia and Paraguay, and to move the Capital to Santiago del Estero, and to make Quichua and Guarani the official languages.
>>
>>75166447
i thought it was shitalian
>>
>>75164357
Send more British people.
>>
Por qué mierda Brasil tiene el mejor catálogo de Netflix?
>>
>>75166555
It correlates with GDP
>>
>>75166493
*Swedish
>>
>>75166478
Hell no, Castilian is our language, the Indians can speak their owns.
>>
>>75166260
You were involved in the dictatorship, which has marked and shaped our modern society.
I dont think people would allow mass immigration from the US to escape islam.
At least you are not spanish, We always supported them and too and took their people when Europe was hell. And they clased the border for us when We needed help. Also, europeans never want to recognize uruguayans of eurpean descent as european citizens.
>>
>>75166314

>hurr durr i am le smarter, i notice everything immediately

There's nothing more annoying than a pretentious retard like you
>>
>>75166447
this

>>75166428
>>75166479
stupid chicano, you know nothing about your own latino brothers perro. I told you yesterday that there is nothing wrong with admitting that you're a dirty beaner trying to make Argentina look bad on a Sumerian Cuneiform script Imageboard.
>>
>>75166638
>being this mad
lmao
>>
>>75166638
Take a chill pill,Anon
>>
>>75166573
wtf I love brasil now
>>
>>75165818
No, seriously.
>>
>>75165419
I don't understand this video.

How did those argentines get to Europe and why are they attacking people?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.