[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Zealand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ww.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
I love the idea of it because of earthquakes and the fact that they fix everything with wire, so I'm partial to NZ posters. Don't know shit about them though.
>>
>>75132199
Shit horrible country desu. Literally had to watch my mum and sister take horse semen shots last night during karaoke. Fucking degenerate shit hole.
>>
>>75132199
Surely that's a shoop, nobody has heads like that
>>
>>75132231
>Literally had to watch my mum and sister take horse semen shots last night during karaoke
Well, I'm here to learn about NZ culture. Not judging your pham traditions brev
>>
>>75132265
this tbqh
>>
>>75132231
good post
>>
>>75132231
Living in hamilton aye?
>>
File: 1484529766968.jpg (29KB, 323x383px) Image search: [Google]
1484529766968.jpg
29KB, 323x383px
>>75132231
>horse semen shots last night during karaoke
>>
>>75132199
>mfw these are real pics

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
>>
>>75135241

on the bright side their sons will be top tier boxers
>>
>>75135241
Sheep genes
(when you screw something you get part of their genes which you then transmit to the next person/animal you screw and so on)
>>
Think of a better version of Australia :^)

Really though, Nz ""culture"" is pretty much the same as Australia's and similar to other Anglo countries. I would say we're a little more reserved than Aussies on average though, but our Hogan and lower classes are identical. We're not as rural as we once were, but agriculture and particularly the dairy industry is very important. We also make quite good wine like Chile, but imo yours is better.

The government promotes Māori culture quite a lot, and it's something unique to NZ. We also have quite special wildlife and nature, due to being the last major landmass to have human habitation.

We only really have three decently sized cities: Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Roughly 1/3 of New Zealand lives in Auckland. Downsides of small population and our relative isolation means travel is expensive and the cost of living is fairly high, esp food.

Happy to answer any other questions Senor ChileANO :)
>>
>>75132231
I really want to try those shots.
>>
>>75132199
That's one ugly cunt.
>>
>>75135403
New Zealand is more anti-White than Australia, because of your different history with the natives.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.