[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These countries and territories are at war, no help from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: war.png (399KB, 1823x766px) Image search: [Google]
war.png
399KB, 1823x766px
These countries and territories are at war, no help from the rest of the world, who is going to win?
>>
blue
>>
red without a shadow of a doubt

a lot of island nations don't keep a standing military
>>
>>75127966
blue.

None of the red nations are good - the best one Iceland doesnt have a standing military either. Rwanda will provide the most of their military, and they'll be a child army running around with machetes and old AKs. Also, they'd have Hezbollah.

Blue has a bunch of money from Brunei, Qatar, and Monaco. Also it looks like they have the Vatican, so they'll rally Catholics. And it looks like they have the UK, and if they do, then red is absolutely fucked.
>>
>>75128769
It says no help from outside sources autist.

But yeah, if they had the UK then red wouldn't stand a chance. But I think that's Jersey
>>
wtf are you trying to end the world?
>>
Well, we are a dot but we have like 6 times the population of iceland.
>>
Yet, Iceland is a real country
>>
>>75128805
Jersey is under the responsibility of the British government for its defence, although in theory it could request to be left alone.
>>
>>75128805
Falklands are blue
>>
>>75128979
ok

rude btw
>>
hong kong and macau are china now. they win
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.