[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Hispanic kids like born in the U.S. are they Americanised?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: C_85W64VwAQ3Y3b (1).jpg (139KB, 1199x538px) Image search: [Google]
C_85W64VwAQ3Y3b (1).jpg
139KB, 1199x538px
What are Hispanic kids like born in the U.S. are they Americanised?
>>
They're like any other kid but browner
>>
>>75127159
they can vary a lot. there are some that speak fluent spanish and dress like they live on a ranch. there are also some who can't speak spanish and are essentially brown americans. most are somewhere in the middle but the hispanic influence decreases every generation. at least in my experience
>>
>>75127159
>>75127182
depends on how long their family has been in the country, do not listen to this Californian scum
>>
>>75127159

They seem pretty Americanized, but not all the way of course. They might have an above-average interest in soccer and attending Catholic church but if they grew up here then obviously their English is usually quite good, if not exactly "perfect" due to home influence. They tend to like rap music (nothing more American) and whatever the lively musical form from the old country is.

Something as simple as the catholic/protestant divide is a significant cultural difference in Burgerland. There's plenty of both groups, and white Americans traditionally fall into the latter camp.

Personally I've never had any problem with them. It's the blacks of any nationality that one must be on one's guard against, of course.
>>
>>75127159
Every person born and/or raised in the US is americanized, no matter the ethnicity
>>
no

they're even more cartelophile than their parents and hate america and white people especially
>>
>>75127470
t. never met a mexican person
>>
in my experience they speak flawless English, and rather poor Spanish.
The Spanish-taking-over thing is fearmongering.
>>
>>75127159
>At a soccer game
>Kids saying another kids name
>He corrects their white pronunciation
>Say "They'll never get it right" in Spanish
>Looks at me
>Oh I don't speak Spanish
>>
>>75127440

There is a very important difference between the first, the second, and the third generation in any community group of American immigrants. The second generation has a useful living memory and set of lifeways from their first-generation parents, so that both have some sort of meaningful cultural memory of the old country. It takes until the third generation for this to really get minimized.

A parallel observation about second generation immigrants: the Islamic terrorist attacks which commonly occur in America and Europe tend to be carried out by SECOND GENERATION younger men, who are at greatest cultural peril of being rejected in certain ways by both sides. This is not at all to sympathize with mudslimes, but instead simply to explain why intelligent animals lash out as they do in certan systems.
>>
>>75127440
You couldn't be more wrong, famalam.
>>
>>75127344
:/
>>
>Mexican conquering their rightful clay
Im so proud of mexibros, wish we we could do the same but our fertility rate is lower every yeay
>>
Most in my city are working class and don't speak Spanish
>>
>>75128921

justify your emote piggot
>>
The first generation mexicans in this country can barely speak Spanish, it's horribly broken and child-like since by the time they are able to go to school they are exposed to the english language for over half the day.

If you hear them speak English, they don''t necessarily sound foreign (on the phone)

https://youtu.be/yP73270aHLU?t=311

an average Chicano speaking English
The only thing that will deteriorate int he United States is the skin pigmentation overall will get slightly more neutralized.
>>
>>75127512
hablo espanol muy bien pero infrequente
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.