[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1092.png (52KB, 630x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.png
52KB, 630x628px
>pic related
>>
It is what it is.
>>
>>75125973
Black and blue are bullshit lies of course. It's "modern, rich" if you compare it to Zimbabwe or something and "conservative, 99% white" only if you compare it to Colombia.
>>
>>75126616
t. Nordestino invejoso
>>
>>75126616
t. mono envejoso
>>
>>75126669
>>75126731
I'm from Rio Grande do Sul and i'm completely sure it's not "conservative, 99% white" but i'm sure it's better than fucking Colombia.
>>
what "tech" industry exists in that area of Chile/Argentina?
>>
>>75127243
I'm not sure chile but here are 3d cards
>>
>>75126983
antioquia > any southern state
>>
What happens when a Mestizo and Mulatto mix? Like I'm generally curious what's the end product?
>>
>>75127536
the average united statian
>>
>>75127536
brazil, no offense or anything
>>
>>75127536
The carribean is what you get.
>>
>>75127536
the end product is a human
after a lot of researches i got into this conclusion so be happy
>>
>>75127243
Mining industry? dunno
That's only talking about Chile, of course
>>
>>75127972

the map is not accurate, it is pointless to try to explain something wrong.
For example, Paraguay, Misiones and Corrientes arent whiter than Santa Fe or Entre Rios or Buenos Aires.
The best part of Argentina are the central provinces, not the northeast or northwest.
>>
>>75127243
R9k factories
>>
>>75125973
why is Buenos Aires under "ice, sand, mountains, few humans"?
it's unironically the biggest province in terms of population, there's no ice or mountains, and the very little sand there is, is located in the beaches.
>>
>>75127536
A very ugly human, but with a good immunity system, pretty much like a mutt dog.

Be careful with racemixing or you'll end up like us.
>>
>>75126616
why the sudden hate nigga? Colombia is basically minas gerais
>>
>>75129225
Even OP's picture shits on you guys. You have to understand that Brazilians from São Paul or Rio really believe that South Brazil is Switzerland filled with blonde haired people.
>>
>>75129900
Judging by the quantity of info made for BR, that retarded map was made either by a Brazilian or one of those chicano brazilians living in USA/Canada who post here 24/7 who too are to embarrassed to admit they are...chicanos.
>>
>>75130010

And they don't know shit about Northest either their own country
>>
>>75128369
>or you'll end up like us
With THICC mixed women with massive asses? I'd trade our 'groids and pasty white trash for that any day of the week.
>>
>>75130102
It's accurate though.
>>
>>75129900
No, we dont. We really believe that South Brazil is the gayest region of the country.
>>
>>75125973
South of brazil is white but it's like the south of america,very rural and dixie like.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are the civilization hot spots.
And I don't think it's relevant to mention that there are japs there.
There are portuguese all over brazil.
>>
>>75130121
Fuck off nigger-lover.
>>
File: 1235123523532532532.png (52KB, 634x628px) Image search: [Google]
1235123523532532532.png
52KB, 634x628px
Jesus christ people, stop deceiving people. It's fun memeing for a while but it gets tedious fast AND NOW THAT WE ARE AT IT, SHALL I TELL YOU ABOUT MY WONDERFUL AMERINDIAN NATION?

I could go on and on the whole day and night.
Okay first, Argentina is a nation in South America, culturally, demographically, linguistically and overwhemengly AMERINDIAN (Real map being pic related, check to my left)
>>
>>75129900
the orange part of Colombia is about right although i'd extend it just a little bit south and crop it a bit towards the west as that region is our little africa. Poor and mestizos applies to the southwestern area close to the ecuadorian border and it shouldn't extend that much inland like op's pic
>>
>>75130010
Chicanos is a term only for mex-americans. Spaghetti-o
>>
this

http://www.xvideos.com/video17291551/cute_latino_twink
>>
>>75130284
what's the difference? everything below texas is basically mexico, beaners...you name it.
>>
>>75130325
That defeats your own point Brazillians speak Portuguese and have a different culture to the rest of Latin America. Argentina and Uruguay are Spanish + Italian. Chicanos are mexicans who real mexicans don't like.
>>
>>75125973
Buenos Aires city is carrying hard, and these guys think it is a burden for the country.

Secession when?
>>
>>75130225
>tips trucker cap
>>
>>75130356
Wtf. you're not American, that's not how Americans talk and we are fucking mestizo/injun (amerindian) down here.
I'm so tired of talking to latino expats in USA, I'm on /int/ to talk to real Americans. Don't reply to me again perro.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.