[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a leaf tell me the difference between these two province

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Can a leaf tell me the difference between these two province besides the language?
>>
>>75125713
Quebec is where syrup, mounties, hockey, being polite and everything else you associate with Canadian 'culture' comes from
the other part of Canada is just america with a lot more asian people
>>
>>75125942
quebec doesn't have mounties or politeness
>>
>>75125713
Québec is the heart of Canada, Ontario is the ass.
>>
>>75125974
yes they do mate, mounties is the french word for mounted
>>
>>75125989
>>75125974
What about Newfoundland? Yukon? What parts are they? I've always been curious about the more northern parts. NWT and Nunavut too, although I'm pretty sure those are just drunk natives and seals.
>>
>>75125713
from what I understand quebec is full of arseholes
>>
>>75126033
quebec has their own police force, the surete de quebec. the rcmp started out as the northwest mounted police.

>>75126061
newfoundland is it's own thing, kind of more like ireland than it is to the rest of north america. they talk like this and have their own kind of music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqz6mLRYHj4

i don't know much about the north.

everyone in the country is perpetually butthurt about ontario but ontario is the economic and cultural centre of the country. there's plenty of good parts of ontario but toronto is absolutely full of immigrants.
>>
>>75126221
Do you like Vancouver? I've been in Seattle for over three years now and I have yet to renew my passport and visit.
>>
>>75126276
I've never been but I'd like to visit.

My aunt lives in Victoria (on Vancouver Island) which I've heard is also a good place to visit.
>>
>>75126367
>My aunt lives in Victoria (on Vancouver Island)
Fuck, me too. And it is.
>>
>>75125989
hahaha
>>
>>75125942
fpbp
>>
>>75126139
Only to anglos.
>>
File: 1471407983466.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471407983466.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>75126033
I hope this was just shitposting, otherwise that's some high quality retardation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.