[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese "I dont wanna be born" trend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Vm0H2Sp.jpg (143KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vm0H2Sp.jpg
143KB, 1200x900px
Japanese "I dont wanna be born" trend
>>
File: KGmB9EP.jpg (170KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
KGmB9EP.jpg
170KB, 1200x900px
>>75113481
>>
Why do Japanese people wrap themselves in cloth?
"Otone Maki" is a treatment aimed at relieving problems of posture and muscle stiffness,
It is increasing in popularity throughout Japan.
The idea of Maki Maki is coming from "Oina maki" which winds up the baby in the same way.
This is to help the baby's body grow.
Mr. Oriie Matsuo of Kyoto proportion, one of the companies offering adult maki
"The reason why Otona Maki was invented was that the baby wrapped in cloth struggled and had claustrophobia
There is a person who worries about feeling, if an adult is wound like that,
I thought that I could do the best pleasant experience. "

If you are based on customer response, Otanaki seems to have certainly been successful.
One 40 - year - old customer said, "It looks cramped but not painful, but rather the opposite.
After that, the situation of the shoulder and back became better. "
Another customer said "It was too pleasant and I almost fell asleep.
My neck and waist are relaxing. I want my husband to learn how to do it. "
>>
i wish i wasnt born
>>
>>75113684
Japland is actually fairly easy to defend and has a $44 billion budget purely geared for defence
>>
>>75113684
I would think a war would reinvigorate someone sizable amount of the population. Especially if it were a defensive conflict.
>>
File: 1476754186966.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1476754186966.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>75113481
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>75113684
Korea and China are both similar to Japan in population growth

Japan is better off than both because they have more money to deal with the problems, china's demographics are just as fucked as Japan but all they have to show for it are a bunch of empty apartments and pollution
>>
>>75116201
Don't try to understand the jap mind, it's useless.
Just sit and enjoy.
>>
>>75113481
>>
>>75113684
I think your views on '''''''''''''''''''japan''''''''''''''''''''' is very accurate somehow
>>
File: 1468693918089.png (548KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468693918089.png
548KB, 960x540px
>>75118537
School Days was absolute shit only a cuckold could enjoy.
>>
>>75118537
school days is the mass effect 3 of anime
>>
>>75118537
I don't know this animu but I came here just to shit on you
>>
Fetus play
>>
Japan truly is degenerating
>>
>>75123031
>>75124598
it was a fucking masterpiece that ending was great you fucking haters
>>
>>75113481

Move along, Japan is being weird again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.