[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women in the anglosphere (US/Canada/UK especially) so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: rules.jpg (53KB, 440x580px) Image search: [Google]
rules.jpg
53KB, 440x580px
Why are women in the anglosphere (US/Canada/UK especially) so masculine?

I was traveling around the world for a long time and dated women in Asia, Africa, and South America, as well as travelers from various parts of Europe. Most young women that I met while abroad (apart from some western travelers) were fairly sweet and feminine.

Back in the US now, sex with women here feels like fucking a dude with a clit. WTF happened to women here?
>>
Feminism? Americans are also bigger and taller than people in other countries. (on average)
>>
And for all of you in Latin America or Asia that want to come to the US... bring a wife with you when you come here.
>>
the idea of prodiving for them becasue they have a pussy
commies got it figured they need to contribute the same if they want equal rights
>>
>>75110155
feminism was a mistake
>>
Because they figured out the truth, femdom is the gentleman's fetich
>>
>>75110200
It's not just the height though, it's more the personality. Even most short girls are loud and aggressive like men.
>>
>>75110155

someone has to be since the anglo men seem to refuse the rol.
>>
>>75110155
Here in South Brazil, women are very masculine too, it's feminism. From those pranks where the guy goes around college campus, American women seem to be more feminine than South Brazilian women to be honest.
>>
>>75110445
This
>>
>>75110470
Where are you talking about exactly? I never saw that in Rio or Sao Paulo.
>>
>>75110481

it's true, there is a reason anglo women come to offer themselves to us.
>>
>>75110155
>>75110155
do they at least fuck satisfactory? or like 'don't do this', 'don't touch this' ?
>>
>>75111322
1)The women who act like this live in big cities,
2) America is incredibly Puritan and so all this is a show basically
3) woman who actually advance sexual liberation are pretty rare in my experience
>>
>>75111322
Some are picky and demanding like that in bed too, but I'd say most like to be dominated and even roughed up in bed. Generally US men are too afraid of them going full-harpy to do it right, so if you're a guy that really knows how to dominate in bed, they'll love you.

But they're just so much less attractive because of their personalities. They might look amazing but they just lack any sort of femininity. And they need to feel like they're equally in control rather than deferring to you like women elsewhere do. It's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>75111834
>They might look amazing
Amazingly fat?
>>
>>75112031
There are plenty of good looking, slim women in the US in their late teens / early 20s. Women just tend to balloon up after that.
>>
>>75112111
this American women go to hell once they go past 20s
>>
>>75110155

Your women also age extremely fast.

Like the others I blame feminism, a woman that grows up without a male dominating force in her life like her dad and brother will lose all of her feminity and capacity for being submissive unless they find some abnormally narcissistic and dominating man.

I think most european women are becoming like this but yes, anglo and nordic women are the worst.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.