[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just leave this here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 878798989.jpg (443KB, 1556x1478px) Image search: [Google]
878798989.jpg
443KB, 1556x1478px
I'll just leave this here.
>>
Trump is a public figure, a spokesperson. He does not make these decisions.
>>
Iranians are not white
>>
Please remove it.
>>
Hey Firuz, if Iran is so great, why do you live in Australia instead?
>>
>>75110096
>High politics and US foreign policy should follow the whims of my childish /pol/ memes xDDDD
Fuck off retard
>>>/pol/
>>
Canadian flag in 5...4...3...
>>
File: 133089002_13913034007271n.jpg (109KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
133089002_13913034007271n.jpg
109KB, 900x600px
Yep, the summit of whiteness.
>>
Why doesn't Iran just make amends with Israel?
>>
Anyone is good compared to the fiendish a*rab
>>
>>75110343

Persians are white, there are many ethnicities in Iran.
>>
Iran is a terrorist state and in fact the main instigator, trainer, and funder of it. They're busily waging proxy wars in Yemen, Syria, and Palestine.
>>
>>75110096
Iranians hang gays from cranes.
Besides, there's a bit more to this.
The world sold their soul to saudi arabia because they have oil and they buy weapons.

>>75110504
>Iran is a terrorist state
So is Saudi Arabia. They're worse.
9/11 has saudi fingerprints all over it.
>>
>>75110577
> Iranians hang gays from cranes.
> Besides, there's a bit more to this.
> The world sold their soul to saudi arabia because they have oil and they buy weapons.

> >Iran is a terrorist state
> So is Saudi Arabia. They're worse.
> 9/11 has saudi fingerprints all over it.
This
>>
>>75110504
good video, watch it from 7 minutes
https://youtu.be/Zkep0xUlBV0?t=422
>>
>>75110096
Iranians have so little difference from arabs and their diaspora trying to make themselves look white is cringy as fuck
>>
Who gives a fuck. They should all be nuked.
>>
>>75110577
Iran has oil too senpai.
>>
File: sereenAlijpg-3270351_p9.jpg (333KB, 631x504px) Image search: [Google]
sereenAlijpg-3270351_p9.jpg
333KB, 631x504px
>>75110653
iranian diasporas are gay as fuck
>>
>>75110928
yeah, but they don't buy weapons like the disgusting saudis.
also, you have to play nice with them otherwise they will raise the oil prices like they did with carter.
>>
>>75110987
>yeah, but they don't buy weapons like the disgusting saudis
They do, just not from America.
>>
>>75110399
this would objectively be the best move for Iran

If they could just swallow their pride for a short moment and recognize the right of Israel to exist as a sovereign state, and would sign a permanent peace treaty with them, Iran would undoubtedly only benefit from it.

However, it's far too late for that now. No Iranian government can ever be nice to Israel now, otherwise the people will simply revolt and remove the government. The only way to maybe get Iran and Israel working together is if somehow they end up having a common enemy.
>>
>>75111161
It is like North Korea; they cannot recognize or negotiate with South Korea or the US since that would be the end of the regime.
>>
>Iran
>gay/women's rights respected
HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>75111255
north korea doesnt recognize the existence of israel.
they are red pilled on the jewish question
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.