[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make eye contact with a girl on the street >she immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495291477310.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1495291477310.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>make eye contact with a girl on the street
>she immediately pulls out her phone and puts it back when I walk past her (I checked)
Me mum told me women go for what's in the inside and as long as I stayed good and true to myself that I'd find my qt.

Where is she /int/? I'm sick of waiting.
>>
>>75088737
dude when I was in high school these hot chick was lying on the floor right in front of my desk in these hot tight black softball pants. she was clenching her ass for some reason and when she spotted me looking at her, just kept doing it. she doesn't even like me or anything. she was just teasing me. I totally wanted to become a rapist at that moment.

anyway, in answer to your question, just fuck a non-white.
>>
>>75088737
>Me mum told me women go for what's in the inside and as long as I stayed good and true to myself that I'd find my qt.

She probably lied to you, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
>>
>>75088737
What race are you?
>>
don't listen to your mom
>>
>>75088888
>>75088893
>>
File: '.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>75088867
>anyway, in answer to your question, just fuck a non-white.
Even non-white girls don't want me. I've tried so hard.
>>
>>75088737
Your mum lied to you. You will die alone after a log life of loneliness.
>>
>>75088886
stereotypically anglo

i'm a little short by normal standards (5'10)
>>
are you fat?
>>
Hey anon sorry but relationships and normiedom isn't for everyone. There are plenty of hobbies though like collecting stamps, assembling wooden ships, etc you can get into without other people.
>>
>>75088737
t. Zhang
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.