[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Europeans rage about the United States and its people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 22

File: American-flag-and-apple-pie.jpg (34KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
American-flag-and-apple-pie.jpg
34KB, 600x428px
Why do Europeans rage about the United States and its people so often? Is it resentment? Wounded pride? I'd be keen to hear your thoughts.
>>
Anglos and Jews bring only suffering and misery to Europe, so Europeans don't have reasons to like them
>>
>>75083202
>USA
>anglo

Nice try, literal subhuman slav.
>>
>>75083202
Americans haven't been Anglo for a long time.
>>
>>75083153
Brits are the Europeans who whine about Americans the hardest, so it's time for some introspection Nigel.
>>
>>75083821
Doesn't seem that way given the state of /int/, chum. In fact, your Germvnic bruderen seem most perpetually fannyblasted from what I can tell.
>>
>>75083202
This

Brits and Americans are egregiously perfidious.
>>
>>75083724
>and jews
>>
why are all brits sucking americans dick so hard?
i get why they always refer you as faggots
>>
>>75083153
Eurofags look down on and treat everyone like shit, the U.S. is not exempt from this.
>>
>>75083860
Are you really so retarded that you think /int/ reflects reality in any way, shape or form? Turn on your television or go to mainstream websites like youtube. If I got a cent for every time a Brit complained about "yanks", I'd be able to buy all of Britain.
>>
>>75083921
It's "sucking dick" to not spend every hour of the day raging in fury over the existence of a country four thousand miles away? Curious of you, but you have the right to your views I suppose.
>>
File: 1495314179569.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495314179569.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
>>75083153
There was another thread like this earlier this evening.
Personally I hate americans because they are very arrogant and they don't respect the french nor anyone.

Post-WW2 americans were really cool though.
If we offered them the Statue of Liberty today, I don't think they would even say thanks.
>>
File: BoP-Report-32.png (20KB, 309x764px) Image search: [Google]
BoP-Report-32.png
20KB, 309x764px
>>75084087
Again, it rather seems that you're seeing what you want to see. Aren't you close to your Evropean neighbours? I would've thought you'd have a keener insight into their rather warped media culture.
>>
>>75083153
because nothing happens in their boring shitty unknown, irrelevant countries so they hope online with their autism and try to find some flaw about a country that is "supposedly" greater than there. When they do, they don't stop spamming it and how their 3rd world shithole is better than ours. pathetic really. i can't imagine thinking about another country so much that you end of hating it and talking about it more than even the citizens of the country do.
>>
>>75084200
fuck me

hop*
they are*
>>
>>75084196
>Whining abou tothers constantly means you dislike them
Not really. Especially not given Britain's "that's very interesting = that's not very interesting" attitude.

>Aren't you close to your Evropean neighbours?
Yeah, which is why I know some things about Britain.
>>
>>75084186
B-but I respect you France
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (60KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
60KB, 576x960px
>>75083899
I am greek
>>
>>75084270
>Americans
>Respecting France
If the French army does anything worth mentioning, America's go-to response is "must be the foreign legion".
>>
>>75084303
>let me tell you about your country
>>
its this thinly veiled hinting that anyone not agreeing with you is jealous

pretty digusting desu, and it just shows how much anglofags project
>>
>>75084303
But the Americans have had almost consistently very high opinions of France for decades. The US is France's largest source of tourists outside the Continent.
>>
>>75084369
>implying burgers know it any better and not ingest most of it from Bay movies
>>
>>75084448
>implying any information euros get about us is through television and memes
>>
>>75084303
No I mean it, I really do.France was America's first alley, They've helped us so many times.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (77KB, 881x731px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
77KB, 881x731px
Why do Brits always stick up for America when America does nothing but screw them over and over?
>>
>>75083153
I bet that's how imperial subjects felt about Romans when the Roman empire was dying off.
>>
Is it true that Americans don't eat chocolate (as in chocolate bars)?
>>
File: 1437601668632.png (400KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437601668632.png
400KB, 450x720px
Are Europeans in real life as obsessed with America as much as Europeans on /int/ are?
>>
>>75084530
Everyone mourned the fall of Byzantium while everyone sacked Rome. Makes you thingk
>>
>>75084576
The fact that you even need to ask is worrying. When was the last time you've been outside?
>>
>>75084270
Maybe but I'm talking about your country in general.
Also >>75084303

I thought it was just on the internet that you guys hated France, but I saw how your people overreacted like children when the Général made France leave NATO and when Chirac decided to not follow you in an useless war, and how you talk about french people on TV. I saw three guys on Fox News insulting the french saying we are "all vichysits at heart" and we "would sell democracy" when Hollande sold a warship to Putin. They all think Russia is still le big ebil USSR or something.
You are stupid and you think you can keep us on a leash.
>>
File: 1437703887024.gif (131KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1437703887024.gif
131KB, 285x287px
>>75084620
I do not live in Europe so going outside would not give me much insight on how Europeans act.
>>
File: int.jpg (618KB, 1789x878px) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
618KB, 1789x878px
>>75084636
Old America liked France. Nu-America (AKA everyone living there today) fucking hates France and all of Europe because they're pompous dicks.
>>
>>75084490
I may have my issues with the US, but in the end the responsibility always lies with our own politicians and I wouldn't take it out on the American people or invest an insane amount of negative emotional energy into hating a country the way you see on /int/. Seems to me very immature.
>>
>>75084636
>yo bro i watched this thing on /tv/ and that's how 300million people think

are all euros this autistic? no, i won't make that assumption based on 1 person on the internet
>>
>>75084576
I only think of America when I browse the Internet, because you are everywhere and you're condescending assholes most of the time.
IRL we don't really have a reason to think about you. We mostly think and talk about other european countries for obvious reasons.
>>
>>75083724
>>75083785

By Anglos i meant our little irrelevant island the UK, by Jews i meant you, Americans, since you all are shabbosgoyim, including your corrupt elites.
>>
Might have to do with them being in the position to influence the events of the world to considerable degree but acting completely retarded. I don't mind acting completely retarded, any nation has the right to, but for God's sake do it in your own space and stop shitting it across the entire world.
>>
>>75083153
It is literally just a trend for the weak minded. They boost their self-confidence by mocking a superior country. The hate is based on absolute retarded reasons, but unfortunately Americans are really easy to trigger. Mocking china is useless because chinese are so rare on here and even irl and russians already mock themselves. Bullying is only funny if it actually hurts the victims feelings and Americans are an easy target because they are surprisingly sensitive when it comes to their country.
Americans should just stop replying to America haters and do the one thing they always pretend to do: stop caring about foreign opinions.
Some people also hate them because they had bad experiences with Americans before, but that's not the majority.
>>
>>75084605
Not exactly :^)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
>>
>>75084186
hey i posted that picture
>>
>>75084777

America is a horrible mess. I wouldn't say that America is superior to Poland in current shape. The only thing they are "superior" is the fact that they print a lot of dollars and you can use these dollars to buy a lot of products that Poles produce. But this global system of pro-American thievery doesn't have to last forever. The global system is currently heavily destabilized by a tension in Southern Pacific. The USA seems to act frantically to save what is left from the Pax Americana.
>>
>>75084704
You're telling me that the media doesn't conduct like the average american and doesn't have avergae views unlike everywhere in the world?
>>
>>75083153
I only disrespect them because they disrespect me
>>
>>75084908
no lol. the media here does whatever the fuck they want

>new studies show
>reports tell us

it's all bullshit. when you have the power and influence of the biggest media companies in the world you stop giving a shit about the average person and promote your agenda
>>
>>75084816
I downloaded it from that other american hate thread...
Is there any story behind this picture?
>>
>>75084955
Everyone listens to those mainstream medias like sheep though.
>>
>>75085003
yeah i know. and they form their opinions from the news. hard to find unbiased programs. it's a running "meme' that fox is more right wing and cnn is more left leaning when they shouldn't be. they preach to the choir
>>
>>75083724

You know that only nazis called us "slavs" and "subhumans"? Are you a hitlerist?
>>
File: 1399315909768.jpg (191KB, 825x824px) Image search: [Google]
1399315909768.jpg
191KB, 825x824px
>>75083153
I like the USA. They just have some strange things like extremely fat people or horrible cuisine that seem funny to me.
>>
>>75085091
Russians are negatively obsessed about the USA. I know a lot of Russians and they all hate the USA and talk about it very often.
>>
>>75085076
>You know that only nazis called us "slavs"
What? Isn't it just a word for Slavic people?
>>
>>75085076
They also complained about Jews bringing suffering and misery to Europe. Are you a hitlerist?
>>
>>75085054
>and they form their opinions from the news.
That's why I think the average american must think the same way about the french that those medias.
>>
>>75085091
Fast food is not American Cuisine.
>>
>>75085136

Joseph Conrad in Notes on Life and Letters.:

"... between Polonism and Slavonism there is not so much hatred as a complete and ineradicable incompatibility." ... Conrad argues that "nothing is more foreign than what in the literary world is called Slavonism to his individual sensibility and the whole Polish mentality"[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Slavism#Pan-Slavism_in_Poland
>>
>>75085111
Yeah, I know. Our propaganda blames them for almost anything, like cold war hasn't ended yet.
>>
>>75083153
Easy target, I can think of like 2-3 things to make fun of in other countries, but for the US it's a huge list with 20+ entries.
>>
>>75085155
What is American cuisine other than Cajun (French) and TexMex (Mexican)?
>>
>>75085155
The only things people in Europe and I guess in the rest of the world know about american cuisine is tex-mex and burger+fries, don't be too surprised.
>>
>>75085153
i wouldn't say so. i've never met a person that hated or dislike france. then again other countries rarely come up in casual conversation. those news outlets are popular yes, but many more people know how biased they can be and tend you stray. if you have a dozen eggs they are some that are already cracked
>>
>>75085142
>They also complained about Jews bringing suffering and misery to Europe. Are you a hitlerist?

There is a difference between a Polish Mosiek who could barely afford new shoes and who ended up in gas chamber because of German sadism, and evil and powerful Jews who kill Palestinian people and plot against Europe and christianity on global scale.
>>
>>75085167
But
>Slavs are the largest Indo-European ethno-linguistic group in Europe.
It's just a word for a certain group of people who speak Slavic language and have a certain heritage.
>>
>>75085155
Just like blacks aren't American people? You can't just pick the nice things about your country to characterize it.
>>
>>75085174
it's the same here. things were getting a little better during the bush years but now the whole trump spoke with russians thing makes everything dislike russia again so idfk
>>
>>75085218
>Fries
>American
There must be a stone flying at you from one of your neighbors.
>>
>>75085232
>plot against Europe and christianity on global scale.
Ok, so you are a hitlerist.
>>
>>75084865
I've seen you spout anti american shit in about 4 threads now. Im going to argue anyways.
What are we stealing exactly? You get our military support for free and you don't have the burden of paying for a military. You even say that we buy your shit. what do you want from us???
>>
>>75085247
this
pole is just getting butthurt over nothing
>>
>>75085203
Barbeque (BBQ), cornbread, fried chicken. Thats the most universal but every region has a ton of cuisines that are unique to them.
>>
>>75083153
>>75083153

Jealousy
>>
>>75084196

Thought that the U.K would've been higher
>>
>>75085345

I don't care if you are good for Poland or bad. You are very evil as a country and society. You drop bombs on innocent people and destroy their lives. Just look what you did to whole Middle East, only to help Israel destabilize the region and be sure that they will never have competition. All this mess backfire also against our European neighbours who must receive millions of refugees from there. Germans were killing us in millions but we are catholic, we know what means forgiveness. Jews don't have such a term in their vocabulary, hence they use you to destroy German people.
>>
>>75085345
>You get our military support for free
Not exactly for free, mate. You have to read between the lines to see it.

NATO has two heads: one always European and one always American. The European is basically the "face" of the organization, but who really matters is the American. The American is the Supreme Commander Europe, and he is always a "mere" general in the American army. But he is also the supreme commander of all NATO forces. But because he's a mere general, he's also subordinate to the US president. Do you see what this means? Do you see why De Gaulle hated this? This is because in military affairs it makes the French president -supreme commander of the French armed forces- subordinate to a mere American general, who himself is subordinate to the US President -the supreme commander of the American armed forces.

NATO's protection comes with a very hefty pricetag: becoming a de facto American protectorate. No EU army will change that. Let me also say that I don't even hate the Americans for this, from the American perspective this is an utterly fucking brilliant move. I just resent any European leader who isn't De Gaulle for falling for it so damned hard.
>>
>>75085478
>You drop bombs on innocent people and destroy their lives. Just look what you did to whole Middle East
Are you a shitskin? I refuse to believe a white person, especially in Poland, really care about those savages and thinks that destroying muslim dictatorships is bad.
>>
File: 1484821978926.gif (3KB, 192x120px) Image search: [Google]
1484821978926.gif
3KB, 192x120px
>>75085308
wtf i love russia now
>>
>>75085308
I didn't really thought about it actually, I mentionned it like it was just staple food. Tells a lot about my eating habits lol
>>
>>75083153
>using your flag as a tablecloth
disrespectful
>>
>>75085533
Nope, i am not a "shitskin". In fact, i don't really care about Palestinians. I support them only because i dislike Jews.
>>
>>75084674

The U.S helped the French out numerous times in the past 100 years and our thanks is to get spit at and ridiculed by the french. Fuck them
>>
>>75085478
you could, ya know not let the shitskins in? crazy idea i know
>>
>>75085602
Germany is infiltrated by people who don't care about safety of Europeans. It is also USA's fault to various degree.
>>
>>75085576
Did I wander into the reverso-universe by accident? Is it spelled "Berenstein bears" in this universe or are you just retarded?
>>
File: DSC04333[1].jpg (162KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04333[1].jpg
162KB, 800x601px
>>75085554
I don't really like Jews(like in picrelated) either, but aren't muslims x10 times worse?
>>
>>75085491
>Do you see why De Gaulle hated this?
They would just say "fuck those ungrateful french people, we saved them and yet, they don't want to become our vassal! wtf?!"
>>
I like americans but sometimes I can't help but laugh about some things related to their country (mostly about things I just don't get). They probably think the same way about germans, right :3?
>>
>>75085478
First off, we didnt destroy the middle east. I'm pretty sure that the partition of the Ottoman empire by the British and French is what fucked up the middle east. I don't condone what we do in the middle east today but it's super ignorant to believe that all of it's issues are of american origin. Also this global jewish controls everything meme is disgusting and ignorant
>>
>>75085576
>and our thanks is to get spit at and ridiculed by the french. Fuck them
Expand on this, I want to understand
>>
>>75085491
I suppose De Gaulle's militant support for Quebec separatism was all part of some very high-minded plan as well?
>>
>>75085635

WW1, WW2, repaired their railroads, saved their economy in the 50's, helped them out with Vietnam, rebuilt their country with the Marshall plan(a.k.a American tax payer money)
>>
File: basedrussia.gif (539KB, 100x71px) Image search: [Google]
basedrussia.gif
539KB, 100x71px
>>75085305
>>75085174
not the case actually. look at hillary's twitter, she's blaming russia because she lost, the uneducated idiots wanna say "russia did this, russia did that" when in reality trump won and they're buttmad about it and want someone to blame. Would come visit the motherland ya'll seem like you know how to have some fun!
>>
>>75085637
Sorry, but you don't understand. I basically think that it would be much better if such countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and so on were stable dictatorships with stable economies that could buy our products and make us rich. I think that the world doesn't gain anything that the USA leashed by Jewish lobby destabilizes whole region to guarantee safety and supremacy for Israel, OK?

Besides, i have no rational reasons to dislike muslims because they don't live in my country. We had a huge Jewish problem before WW2, now we still have a Jewish problem but in different categories: every third elite person in Poland doesn't have muslim roots, but Jewish roots. Poland's policy is not pro-muslim, but pro-Jewish. Our intellectuals didn't have muslim parents/grandparents, but Jewish ones. And so on and so on... Poland's problem is not so much muslims like Jews, who also want our property and blackmail us constantly in a financial and political way.
>>
>>75085637
yep
>>
>>75085491
I never knew this thanks for the insight. I knew that the EU was heavily influenced by america but not outright controlled by us. It seems that you have no issues with it and we rarely enter a conflict that you don't support so it's beneficial for both sides I guess
>>
>>75085729
No, it was solely for Québec separatism.
>>
>>75085729
How does that relate to NATO? And how does a single public statement translate into "militant support"?
>>
>>75085694
we dont get it either. Imagine your country being the size of Europe and you share no culture with people on the other side of the country (for me it's Pacific northwest vs the deep south).
>>
>>75085812
"Let live the free Québec" is pretty explicit to me.
>>
>>75085724

Your rude and obnoxious, toxic attitude and behavior towards us
>>
>>75085872
also I like germans and feel close to their culture in a way that a long lost cousin does to their family
>>
>>75085770
Got your point. Although, I think that dictatorships couldn't exist for a long time and some shit would happen anyway.
>Besides, i have no rational reasons to dislike muslims because they don't live in my country.
There is a shitload of them in the world. You can't live isolated. And they surround you if you haven't mentioned. It's time to think again.
>>
>>75085905
thats just parisians. They are like that to anybody that isn't parisian.
>>
>>75085886
Explicit but not militant. He never threatened with military intervention, never sent guns and never called to violence, armed or otherwise. He encouraged the Quebecois to vote for their independence. This is barely different from leaders from the Catalan community supporting a Scotish independence.
>>
>>75085756
>>75085812
You're acting as though De Gaulle was solely angling away from NATO based on some fundamental disagreement with its command structure, when in reality France was always quite free to leave NATO altogether instead of opting in and picking and choosing which parts it liked a la carte, much as the UK gets so much endless grief for doing with the EU. I rather suspect De Gaulle's motivations went deeper than mere geopolitics or foreign policy.
>>
>>75085948

It's country wide. They aren't worth our time or money
>>
>>75085916
:3
>>
>>75085905
Have you actually met any french or is this just based on stereotypes? Most of the french people like America. Those who dislike it mainly do because of french-bashing everywhere.
>>
>>75085982
I know lots of frenchies and they are great people. I think you are just mistaking the European introverted cold shoulder as being egotistic and rude. Americans have this delusion that everybody is open for conversation but reality we are just really weird.
>>
>>75084200
Living under a rock, the post
>>
>>75086027

Your government doesn't and the leaching stops soon
>>
>>75084186
>Frogs
>Calling others arrogant
Get that baguette out of your ass, then talk, Pierre
There's a reason the caricature of french people is some arrogant mustachioed asshole wielding a baguette and going hon hon hon trying to act like he's better than everyone.
>>
File: JFK.png (212KB, 424x352px) Image search: [Google]
JFK.png
212KB, 424x352px
Sometimes it seems like nations aren't either liked or disliked; so much as they are either hated or irrelevant. I kind of wish we could be isolationist and irrelevant, but every time we try to back off; Germans or Russians go on a killing spree, and we get pulled back into the vortex.
>>
>>75085976
>when in reality France was always quite free to leave NATO altogether
Which it did under De Gaulle. It was only after him that France slowly started opting in more and more until fully rejoining under Sarkozy.

>I rather suspect De Gaulle's motivations went deeper than mere geopolitics or foreign policy.
They remain suspicions that go against pretty much all of his geopolitics. Pretty much anyone who knows what they're talking about can tell you that De Gaulle never made a secret of his desire for "La Grande Nation", a French-led Europe which would function as a third axis between the Warsaw Pact and America. This is what started France's nuclear program, this is what created France's force de frappe, this is why he rejected Britain's application to the EEC twice (France was a big fish in a little pond with no need for another big fish, which it also feared would function as America's backdoor entrance) and this is why he detested NATO. Wanting to see an independent Quebec can be independent of this. Even if you want to somehow connect the two, it's easier to say that De Gaulle wanted a permanent French ally in North America than whatever /int/-tier conspiracy you're imagining.
>>
>>75084964
It's from a reddit thread about a guy who owns a ranch in montana.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/5g9f1e/my_dad_in_northern_montana_1989/
>>
>>75085918
>There is a shitload of them in the world. You can't live isolated. And they surround you if you haven't mentioned. It's time to think again.

But i already discussed this topic. I can't blame millions of these people who escape to Europe. But i can blame those who destroyed their homes and destabilized their countries, so they are forced to do it. I am not a fan of a concept according to which half of the world must be turned into hell so the insane idea of the Great Israel could become reality.
>>
>>75086218
>but every time we try to back off
Like what times?
>>
>>75086312

WW1 and the Balkans
>>
>>75086308
>I can't blame millions of these people who escape to Europe.
Can you or not, they're turning Europe (your home) into a complete shithole.
>But i can blame those who destroyed their homes and destabilized their countries
Yours and mine were destroyed about 70 years ago, our grandparents didn't flee anywhere like fucking cowards.
>I am not a fan of a concept according to which half of the world must be turned into hell so the insane idea of the Great Israel could become reality.
I'm a fan of a concept where middle east doesn't exist and I genuinely don't understand why you're ok with one plague but hate another.
>>
>>75085948
I can confirm this. Parisians are a bit like the stereotypical french viewed by americans : arrogant, smug, condescending and rude. They believe all the good clichés the USA give them : beautiful women, romantic city, etc...
This is why the countryside despise them.

>>75086125
Does our government really represents the population (who is even more divided recently) though?

>>75086159
>Frogs
>Calling others arrogant
Never understood that meme. We're more self-hating than smug, and you should know considering we recently voted to be submitted to Merkel's government and the EU.
I think it may comes from the fact that we've been completely garbage the last two hundred years and the only glorious time we had outside of our military failures that makes the most of a country's reputation was the "Années folles" in the twenties where Paris became some sort of cultural center where everyone wanted to go, and parisians who had and still have the most influence in France developped a feeling of superiority and began to be cunts.
This must also explain why the average stereotypes of the frenchman in the UK and the USA is very similar to what we think of parisians in the countryside as I said before.

>>75086232
Owning a ranch in North America is my unachievable dream desu
>>
>>75083153
>Europeans rage about the United States
Doesn't really happen here.
>>
In the Netherlands it seems to depend on peoples political affiliation.

The right wing loves the USA. The socialist left wing hates the USA. The progressives try to become a progressive USA.
>>
>>75086455
>Balkans
You wot mate? Who bombed Yugoslavia may I ask?
>>
>>75086519
I basically think that all this islamophobia pushed by all media is a Jewish job mostly. Jews have a serious conflict with muslims, so they try to organize a "clash of civilisations" and provoke open war between the world of islam and the world of christianity. They want to see Europe burn.
>>
>>75086673

We didn't get involved with Yugoslavia until 1995 after France and the U.K begged us to stop the serbs because their negotiations failed
>>
>>75086689
Have you even ever read a quran? Islam is a dangerous savage ideology that shouldn't exist in 2017. And you probably haven't had an experience with Muslims, but my country has. And it wasn't good, to say the least.
>>
He's full of shit anyways. Jews and Muslims are historically very friendly. In areas that Christians were driven out of jews lived happily side by side with muslims
>>
>>75086782
I think that Jews are more vile and dangerous for humanity than muslims will ever be.
>>
>>75086856
They really aren't, it's just our attitude towards them. They couldn't ever confront Europe. But if you ban Islam in some European countries now there will be civil wars.
>>
>>75086998

USA's strategic and geopolitical goal is to create conflict between Russia and China, so you would finish each other off.

Jews' strategic goal is to create conflict between muslims and christians, so they would finish each other off, and the Jew could emerge as a victor.
>>
>>75087057
>>75086998
see >>75086852
>>
>>75087057
>Jews
>Finish anyone
You're overestimating them.
Also if there is a conflict in which USA and Russia will be on different sides world will be over. So
>USA's strategic and geopolitical goal is to create conflict between Russia and China, so you would finish each other off.
doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>75087151
Jews stopped being friends of muslims when they decided to steal the muslim land and establish their illegal country on the stolen territory.
>>
>>75086852
>Muslims
>Friendly with infidels
What?
>>
>>75087160
>doesn't make any sense.

It does, believe me. You remember when Nixon in company of Kissinger arrived to Beijing to create a softcore "alliance" with China against Soviet Union? It was a time when China was relatively weak, while Soviet Union was a serious competition for the USA. Today they try to make a reverse trick: they want to arrive to Moscow to make a softcore "alliance" with very weak Russia against strong China that could take away an economical and hence political superiority from them. They will try to seduce you and bribe you with some concessions like stopping NATO expansion, recognizing your sphere of influence in postsoviet sphere and helping you to get up economically. In exchange you will have to be mean to China. It already creates a tension that can lead to more hardcore things in the future.
>>
>>75087278

They both hate Christians and view us as pagans that worship 3 gods

>>75087178
No one in the middle east likes Palis
>>
>>75087346
I'm not sure I'd call US-Russian relations strong right now
>>
>>75083785
Some of us are.
>>
>>75087374
America is rising the bid. It wants to pose a very strong country and diminish Russia, so Russia wouldn't dare to demand too much for cooperation.
>>
>>75087391

Anglo ancestry is under reported here. It's more than you think
>>
>>75087346
Yeah, but there won't be any finishings. The USA just want to control as much as they can and keep their opponents weaker.
>>75087348
Muslims hate anyone who doesn't believe in their bullshit of a religion. It's very common among religious idiots, who would have thought.
>>
File: NE1wiNeBedbO43_2_b.jpg (62KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
NE1wiNeBedbO43_2_b.jpg
62KB, 600x315px
>>75083153
When I was younger and post-communist television started to become a thing we watched a lot of American shows that contributed to the stereotype about Americans being dumb.
>>
>>75087439
Yeah I'm not a muh heritage fag but if the question is "am I Anglo", the answer is literally yes.
>>
File: 7b1.png (128KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
128KB, 1200x750px
>>75087391
>>75087439
>>
>>75087471

They historically get along with jews though

>>75087509
Hilarious coming from a pole
>>
>>75087640
>Hilarious coming from a pole
Why? Most people think in stereotypes. America is far far away and if everything they've seen about it is that Americans are dumb, some people will think so.
>>
>>75087510
That's ignoring the fact that the culture here is directly from the British Isles
>>
>>75087711

Because the stereotype here is that poles are dumb. And that's after living by them not watching sitcoms on t.v
>>
>>75087716
Originally yeah, although that's become more and more complicated over time.
>>
>>75087733
Is there anyone not dumb in your stereotypes except for Asians?
>>
>>75087826
Bongs, French, and Germans are all stereotypically intelligent and capable. Also Jews, of course.
>>
File: 1495252854668.png (71KB, 427x492px) Image search: [Google]
1495252854668.png
71KB, 427x492px
>>75087826
jews, they are very smart and friendly and make great movies :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD greatist allie
>>
>>75087826
Just poles, Mexicans and blacks
>>75087824
No not really.
>>
>>75083153
It's a mixture of things. Many Europeans are smug and think they're better than Americans. Many know we're easy to trigger so they try as hard as they can, but because of that it makes Americans hate them, so Americans try as hard as they can to do the same and piss Euros off. Then it just becomes a cycle. I've seen this in many places, not just this chinese cartoon platform. I've sure the average Euro is a lovely person off the internet, but god you guys are insufferable sometimes. Try to talk about an actual topic and all you get replied with is HAHA SHOT, CARDBOARD HOUSES, MEXICAN, FAT, ect.
>>
File: 1488270343063.jpg (36KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488270343063.jpg
36KB, 500x481px
Statistically speaking americans (whites) on average are a lot smarter than europeans
>>
>>75088060
>Europeans
Our statistics are fucked up by shitskins too. And no one will show you statistics just for white Europeans because it will be RACIST.
>>
>>75088060
>Anglican
>>
>>75088099

Luckily the U.S government doesn't care. And statistically speaking most European countries don't have large populations of Mexicans and Blacks to make that big of an impact.
>>
>>75088102

It's a superior feeling
>>
>>75084186
kys edge lord
retarded autistic frogs on /int/ have nothing to do with the french irl
>>
>>75088177
We have Middle East/Asia and Africa right around the corner mate. Don't know what's worse.
>>
>>75084865
>I wouldn't say that America is superior to Poland in current shape.
hahhaha, go clean my toilet polak scum
>>
>>75088206
Around the corner isn't in the house
>>
>>75087509
Al is an American ideal
>>
>>75088250
There's enough in the house too. I meant we have places from where stupid people are coming.
>>
>>75085478
>look, mom, i am talking to americans!!!
>i am really giving them hard time
>they must be ashamed
nobody gives a shit, polak
kys
>>
>>75085724

We saved yer ass in wally world 2 man and u fags wouldn't even go on a brotrip to the sandbox with us.
>>
>>75088271
I feel your pain. And usually (of course not always and not all) but along with that comes extreme crime, poverty, and an eventual degradation of wherever they go. ie Chicago.
>>
The fact that they hate me,makes me feel good because FUCK THEM ALL.
These underage retards have nothing to do with the people in their countries IRL. Because many of them are huge ameriboos. And these are a bunch of butthurt neets that got triggered by an American flag on /int/ so they talk shit to all of us now. Who cares.
>>
File: 1491044039316.jpg (301KB, 1906x958px) Image search: [Google]
1491044039316.jpg
301KB, 1906x958px
>>75088351
Yeah, almost everything getting worse.
>>
>>75088351
This shit are living on little part of our country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As18q3B-_gg
>>
File: 1490294773356.jpg (101KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490294773356.jpg
101KB, 500x501px
>>75088432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCwlc_jliGQ
>>
>>75088351
Chicago has its reputation because of the Democrat party. Blacks are just a symptom
>>
File: PicsArt_05-20-06.33.34.png (811KB, 2048x758px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-20-06.33.34.png
811KB, 2048x758px
>>75083153
You just answered your own question. It's you arrogance. You are so sure of yourself that you believe the only reason people here might be critical of you is jealousy or sour grapes.

Let me clear it up. Your country (despite flag I'm sure you're American) and people confuses and disgust us. It's largely the dichotomy. You are top of the class in so many ways. At the cutting edge of research and innovation, exciting and vast, wealth beyond comprehension, but at the same time you have bizarre and antiquated ideals, shocking ignorance sometimes, often 3rd world conditions.

It all makes no fucking sense. There only seems to be one constant in America. A sense of deluded and undeserved arrogance that permeates everything.
>>
File: 1492556328681.jpg (37KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492556328681.jpg
37KB, 351x351px
>>75084186

I think you mean pre-WW2 Americans
>>
>>75089191
Pre-napoleonic war americans
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.