[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 5 warriors in history:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

>1. The Samurai

Trained from the moment he can toddle and instilled with iron discipline to brace the cruelties of the world. While not as physically strong as other warriors, they more than made up for it with their superior speed. This alongside with their 'katanas' which were known to slice steel in half, made them very dangerous opponents to fight head on.

>2. The Viking
While not as trained as their Eastern counterparts, the ferocity of the Viking warrior was known world wide all the way from the Aztec's to the Jap's. It's said that in battle they'd enter a transformation from pure bloodlust called the ''Berserker". When Viking's entered their Berserker rage entire Roman legions were said to be wiped out.

>3. The Celtic
Infamous for their strength. They wielded the broadsword and commonly fought by themselves. It sounds like a disadvantage but each Celtic warrior was strong enough to cleave a man right into two with a single blow, which made them feared across Europe.

>4. The Aztec
Probably stemming from the one of the greatest civilizations to appear in the Americas. They were skilled enough in battle to avoid killing their opponent and instead take them back to the HQ where they would be sacrificed by the priests to live another day. Their blade, the Macuahuitl, could deliver a horrific and were known to have decapitate men in battle and once was reported to have even decapitated a conquistadors horse!

>5. The Roman
Although the Roman warrior was outmatched in strength, speed, height and bloodlust the majority of the time in their conquests of the Germanic tribes, they more than easily made up for it with their ingenious tactics which mowed down hordes upon hordes of the Germanics despite being outnumbered usually a 1000:1 .

Thoughts?
>>
>>75065657
made me kek desu
>>
>>75065657
Australians truly are the goats at shitposting, aren't they?
>>
>>75065657
Autism: The post
>>
File: japanese-samurai-wallpaper-20.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-samurai-wallpaper-20.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
Bump
>>
File: EASTERNRUSSIAN.jpg (109KB, 650x465px) Image search: [Google]
EASTERNRUSSIAN.jpg
109KB, 650x465px
>>75065657
1.Russian warrior
Not trained
Can beat
OOGA
>>
>dexfags
>>
>>75065657
>samurai
*tips fedora to you*, my refined and sensible gentlesir.

Why are edgy people so infatuated with the samurai?
>>
Weeb
>>
File: Saracen.jpg (182KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
Saracen.jpg
182KB, 600x492px
>>75065657
>no arabian warriors
>>
File: 1493943472886.jpg (451KB, 2358x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1493943472886.jpg
451KB, 2358x1500px
>>75077296
You mean
>no mughal warriors
you have to go back!
>>
>>75065657
Cringy

I know it's just memes but the katana was a shit weapon though. It became widely used only in the 19th century, when samurais were dying.

They used spears.
>>
i dont care who is the best but vikings were scum

literal wuz and horrible made up trash
>>
File: 4701850_640px.jpg (73KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
4701850_640px.jpg
73KB, 640x853px
>>75065657

all those are shit, a single iberian could kill a shitload of enemies with a sway of his 2 handed broadsword and inseminate their women at the same time.
>>
>>75077882
the fuck is a mughal warrior

Arabian warriors is where it's at.
>>
Greek Warriors > everything
>>
>>75069663
>3
>Kuman
>r*ssian

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: realturk.jpg (85KB, 599x832px) Image search: [Google]
realturk.jpg
85KB, 599x832px
>>75082265
>Ayo, hold up. Heard you was saying greeks are best warriors ?
>>
>>75065657
>1.
Actually, just a regular archers with some interesting codex. That "katana" is mostly a nominal thing, not much practical.
A lot of them were fleeing from the battlefield and betrayed their masters so...
>2.
Great explorers, yeah.
But in the other time - they were fighting/robbing mostly villagers, not knights/giants/dragons
>3.
Have no idea.
>4.
Have no idea.
>5.
Really good disciplined army.
>>
cossak
nomads
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.