[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If they are part White, why do they act more savage than Africans?
>>
>>75064835
You must not know what happens in Africa.
>>
>>75064835
>mulattos (half black half white) aren't as bad as full blacks but still act like they're in "the club" because they're half black
>full blacks are the worse
>their egos are huge, they act like they own everything, and act big and bad because nobody cares about what they do
Thus all niggers are bad
>>
>>75064998
What is the amount of decent blacks there?, I doubt they're as bad as gypsies.
>>
>>75065082
I'd say from experience 30% of blacks are decent
Middle class blacks make up most of that 30%
Lower class are mostly unbearable
>>
>>75064835
its not the skin color, its american culture
>>
>>75065082
I can't speak for everyone, but I live in the Midwest and the majority of blacks here are decent people albeit with very ghetto personalities at times.

I think the hatred of blacks among many Americans stems from the majority of crimes we see them commit on the news, and not necessarily real personal encounters.
>>
>>75065249
>>75065173
So they are definitely better than gypsies
>>
>>75065366
What is so bad about gypsies anyway? from my understanding they're just poor brown people.
>>
>>75064835
Africans are pretty fucking savage if you follow the news. Ghetto African-Americans behave the way do mainly due to a feeling of entitlement, being stupid/ignorant, lack of fathers and the fact no one can criticize them without being called a racist.
>>
>>75065173
This is basically true.
>>
>>75065234
That must be why whites and Asians violent crime and rape rates per capita are the same. Oh wait they aren't even fucking close.
>>
>>75064835
MTV and rap
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.