[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norway has a new rolemodel!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

Norway has a new rolemodel!
>>
A German woman?
>>
A German woman?
>>
A French woman?
>>
viewcount for skam fell in the season where this girl is the main character
>>
>>75060099
any stats for that?
would love to see the chart
>>
>>75060099
This fucking show represents everything I hate about modern society. Dumb spoiled entitled feminist sluts, muslims, faggots. Every single person there deserve to be gassed.
>>
File: no.png (3MB, 1592x1420px)
no.png
3MB, 1592x1420px
many young norweigan girls are converting to islam today (isnahallah)

text:
girl: can you convert to islam even though you've been to confirmation (a christian thing)

nigger: You wanna be muslim ;)
nigger: I'd LOVE to help you ;P
girl: i'll get it sorted in a mosque, thanks for the offer :))
>>
A German man?
>>
>>75060377
Masha'Allah.
Allahumma la ilaha illa anta Subhanaka inni kuntu minazzholimin
>>
>>75060377
"""muslim"""
>>
>>75060377
>>75060627
this
it's superficial social pandering, like everything else in every normies' life.
>>
>>75060377

That is danish....
>>
>>75061282
danish, norwegian...you think i'd take the time out of my day to learn the differences between your inferior subhuman """languages"""?
>>
ummmm i thought this show was about them???
>>
>>75061365
Norwegian>Swedish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Danish

desu
>>
File: 6f8.png (247KB, 760x572px)
6f8.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>75060377
That girl is danish you swed cuck
>>
>>75059861
Looks like a Swisswoman to me
>>
File: Norway $.png (2MB, 1244x1136px)
Norway $.png
2MB, 1244x1136px
>>75060377

Islam is a Norwegian religion after all
>>
>>75064131
After the utoya shooting we became a bit sensitive to anti-imigration
>>
>>75064131
Norway is dead according to this speech.
He basically says everyone is Norwegian which makes no one Norwegian in particular.
He says he'll let anyone have their way in Norway, to be Norwegians in their way.
>>
>>75064131
the last one is kinda true though, a norwegian who converts to islam is still a norwegian
>>
>>75064809

A muslim Norwegian will not hesitate to kill if that please all*h

I'm not advocating for civic natioalism but too much ethnic nationalism can be hurtful too
>>
>>75065205
>will not hesitate to kill if that please
will not hesitate to kill you if it please

>nationalism
nationalism

Fixed
>>
>>75065205
>A muslim Norwegian will not hesitate to kill if that please all*h
I think you need to get off 4chan and the internet for a couple days, I mean, the memes are funny and we're having a good time but we shouldn't let the memes consume us
>>
>>75066026

>implying the Pakis and Bangladeshis do not want to kill the Indians despite being the same people

>implying the Sunni Arabs and the Shia Arabs do not to kill each others despite being the same people
>>
>>75058941
There's something so much more embarrassing and pathetic about the Nordic countries next to pretty much anywhere else in Europe.
>>
Hibabs are hot
Example: miss persiana
>>
>>75062464
>>
>>75061152
Exactly. She just wants a new "serious" acessory to bring validation to her vapid selfies.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.