[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more cancerous than this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IrishHeritage.jpg (497KB, 1109x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IrishHeritage.jpg
497KB, 1109x1170px
Is there anything more cancerous than this?
>>
mosquitos
>>
>>75058659
mosquitos > spiders
>>
>>75058631
American Wehraboos
>>
>>75058631
funny how 95% of Americans claim Irish heritage yet 60% of the US white stock is from germany.
>>
>>75058706
yeah nah. spiders atleast eat other shit and almost never fuck with you

mosquitos on the other hand are the devils jizz. near me, are the big fucking fat ones and they fly all over the fucking place and the only time they leave is winter. summer is pure cancer when mosquitos are around. if i had it my way mosquitos would be wiped from existence
>>
>>75058765
Minnesota and Wisconsin have Scandi heritage retards.
>>
There is something here i don't get, why do some americans want so much to relate to some heritage of them, imaginary or not, while australians and canadians don't seem to do it as much.
This is even more strange considering America has actually built a culture of its own with a relatively rich History while Canada and Australia are meme countries.
>>
>>75058765
Common peasant blood in USA is usually a mix between subhuman Irish and baboon G*rman. I thank the Creator that I wasn't made in this likeness.
>>
>>75058834
>Irish
>Subhuman
>>
>>75058833
The better question is why be so proud of Irish heritage considering Ireland is a meme country that has spent most of its history being raped by England and Vikings and has absolutely no accomplishments of any note (other than whatever Protestant English-speaking Irishmen did). All of them came here mostly for cheap labor; they were white niggers.
>>
>>75058891
their greatest accomplishment is being nerds that sat around on their island writing down european history. Fun fact, in scandinavia the irish slaves would be given nicknames that reflected their darker complexions, names like "soot" and what not.
>>
I think americans want to be irish to rid themselves of their white guilt. "hey, jamal, it's cool, i'm no white devil, my ancestors were slaves just like you. I can call you nigger, right?"
>>
>>75058631
Probably not, I'd imagine it would be hard to play a harp that replaces it's strings with metal pipes
>>
>>75058631
Having that crest as a large decal on the back of your car or a tattoo on your arm.
>>
>>75058950
Fun fact: The Danish vikings were called "dark foreigners".
>>
>>75058833
people muh heritage, but not loudly. Just look at the top left corner of our flag
>>
>>75058631
How come americans only claim italian and irish? Aren't they mostly german and english or something?
>>
>>75059940
A couple million Italians immigrated to the US in the late 19th-early 20th century.
>>
The other big Heritage-American ethnicities are Brits and Germans. Who were major villains in season 1 and season 2 of America. Normies don't want to be the bad guys.
>>
>>75060894
>Brits and Germans
Mexicans, Brits and Germans
>>
>>75058631
Americlaps in general are cancer
>>
Neither side of my family has been here longer than like the 1890's. Both sides came from practically nothing, while some other people in the US have family that has owned property since the 1700's and actually made a mark on American history somehow. I don't consider myself exclusively Italian, Irish, or Latvian, but I don't consider "American" to be someone's nationality until they make some kind of mark on it's legacy. I'm somewhat distantly related to some rich bookies though, so maybe that counts for something, I guess.
>>
>>75058765
Majority of Americans are of English heritage. They just say German because they don't actually know
>>
>>75058631
Yes.

Ossetian tales that Belfast was found by Alans and it's name actually means "broken shovel". Literally brain cancer.
>>
File: int muh irish heritage.jpg (22KB, 607x162px) Image search: [Google]
int muh irish heritage.jpg
22KB, 607x162px
>>75058631
>>
>>75058765
>60% of the US white stock is from germany.
Fuck it, why not make it 90%? Half the Founding Fathers were secret Germans too
>>
>>75065848
>>75065172
Nice strawman, John Miller (Müller)
>>
>>75058833
When America broke from Britain, they essentially divorced themselves from their actual ethnic roots, half-believing at the time that they were going to forge a new ethnicity. As it turns out, this didn't work as well as they'd hoped, and so now you get a lot of people obsessing over their supposed heritage in an attempt to feel emotionally whole. This wasn't the case for Australia or Canada, where there is still an ethnic continuity to assimilate into, however weak or watered down it may be (although there are quite a few muh heritage types in those countries, too).
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.