[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Malaysian anything about Malaysia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Shitty politics and many more
>>
you're allowed to export one (1) cultural attribute from your country to the world
What would it be?
>>
>>75053457
washing our ass with water instead of toilet paper
>>
why'd you steal our flag
>>
>>75053495
shits dope and we wanna look like we symbolizes freedom (when we actually dont)
>>
tits or ass
>>
>>75053437
I have a few questions
>Are you Muslim or Buddhist (Malay or Chinese)?
>What part of Malaysia are you from?
>How's living standards?
>Do you ever want to move away?
>>
>>75053548
As a representative of Malaysia. I choose tits. Malaysians hardly care bout ass
>>
>>75053437
do malaysians watch anime? also how long did it take you to learn english?
>>
>>75053495
Fun fact. Our constitution was written with the help of an American.
>>
File: IMG-20160524-WA0002.jpg (108KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160524-WA0002.jpg
108KB, 768x1280px
>>75053565
>Are you Muslim or Buddhist (Malay or Chinese)?
I'm a malay muslim.

>What part of Malaysia are you from?
I live in Shah Alam which is in the state of Selangor.

>How's living standards?
The living state here is okay if you don't mind the government raising the price of everything. They tried to make the minimum salary RM1000 but people are still paid less. As the salary goes up, the price of things increases as well so its basically stagnant

>Do you ever want to move away?
Heck yea. Shits hot here and indonesia keeps blowing us haze every year.
i would like to add on race and religion in Malaysia. The main 3 races are Malay, Chinese, and Indian. Main 3 religions are Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism. Theres this one clause in the government act saying that the Malays and bumiputras(natives of the land) must have extra benefit over the other races

>>75053903
yep altho there is no statistics or survey made, I can say that almost 70% of malaysian watch anime / read manga until they are in their late 30s. I think it took me around 6-7 years to learn and speak english properly.
>>
>>75053903
Not OP but yes. Anime is pretty big but most people grow out of it. We like Ultraman and Doraemon and also Dragonball. Tokus used to be very big. I grew up watching Gavan.

We learn English from Primary school. Most Malaysians can understand some. University is mainly in English except at UKM. My undegrad and Masters theses were in English.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.