[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans feel so superior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 12145871336.png (232KB, 736x391px) Image search: [Google]
12145871336.png
232KB, 736x391px
Why do americans feel so superior?
>>
File: Icon_CheckFocus.png (1KB, 36x36px) Image search: [Google]
Icon_CheckFocus.png
1KB, 36x36px
WHY ARE OTHER COUNTRIES SO INFERIOR
>>
we are forced into that position by the amount of american materials on the site

in order to capture our individuality we must reproduce that overwhelming sense of information fascism

we are the brownshirts of the internet beating people into submission
>>
Why do Frenchies feel so inferior that they won't save their own nation through an election?
>>
>>75048322
Cucks desu
>>
>>75048322
It's because of the 300 last years of sheer weakness flowing in our blood.
>>
superiority complexes (outward ones, not internal confidence) are a bydlo trait

due to its recent founding, and self selection of immigrants, america is a nation of bydlo, with many bydlo occupying positions of power.

Thus, culture and media are more bydlo, and also everything else is bydlo.
>>
>99% of it is because of jews and skilled migrants who have not grown up american
>take pride in american culture
>>
>>75047952
Gross ignorance of the world outside what their media portrays.
>>
>>75050669
>let me tell you about your country

ah yes how very American of you
>>
>>75050695
That's cute and but it's still accurate.
>>
>>75047952
Tbh Americans seem quite humble on here in my experience, it's Euros who have a raging superiority complex
>>
>>75048499
You have no fucking clue what "a nation of bydlo" is until you've been to Russia
>>
>>75050718
Oh the iron knee
>>
Ah yes, Americans.

They are a strange beast indeed.

Most countries, such as France or Italy, have a superiority complex (Which is very much undeserved).

Some countries have an inferiority complex, like Canadians or Polacks. They try way too hard.

But rarely, you find a place with a superiority-inferiority complex.

And you get...just the best country out there-AMERICA. America is the world leader in awesome and by extension stupidity. America is-it just IS, it doesn't need a definition.

America is awesome. God bless the stars and stripes
>>
>>75047952
Reminder that if it weren't for America and the Marshall Plan, nowadays Western Europe would be Moldova-tier.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.