[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country's beer do you like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Which country's beer do you like?
>>
Germany
>>
My favorite beer is from Corsica
>>
German beer taste like water.
>>
I don't like beer. If I want to get drunk I drink Vodka or Whiskey, beer tastes like shit.
>>
only non-countries make great beer
>>
>>75024056
Sweden and Check'd Republic.
>>
Belgium or the USA
>>
>>75024056
Belgium makes some really cool stuff.
German and Czech beer is a bit overrated Tbh
>>
If it's not Finnish, then it's usually Czech
>>
>>75024139
>beer tastes like shit.
and vodka like nothing?

Versuchs mal nicht mit dem 30C Bier ausm Rewe
>>
>>75024126
>German beer taste like water.
>>75025053
>German and Czech beer is a bit overrated Tbh

You only now the shit tier German bier from Rewe or Aldi
>>
File: beer_51.jpg (25KB, 250x671px) Image search: [Google]
beer_51.jpg
25KB, 250x671px
>>75024056
i'd say belgium
>>
>>75024056
US beer.

>inb4 standard macrobrew image
>>
>>75025542
MUH
>>
>>75025390
No it's warsteiner
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7yeYypTd2A

Belgians do not make Beer, they make fruit juice with alcohol
>>
File: ichnusa.jpg (162KB, 895x500px) Image search: [Google]
ichnusa.jpg
162KB, 895x500px
Sardinia
>>
Belgium
Czech Republic
Austria
USA
Germany
UK
Canada

I'm sure plenty of others are good too.
I'm curious what non-Germanic/Anglo countries make.
>>
>>75025690
Fucking rice beer
>>
>>75025625
muh reinheitsgebot
>>
File: sri lankan.jpg (14KB, 145x517px) Image search: [Google]
sri lankan.jpg
14KB, 145x517px
>>75025690
breddy gud stout
>>
I like britbong ales.
Doombar and hobgoblin primarily.
>>
>>75024056
"Belgian" beer
>>
>>75024162
This is so fucking true actually
>>
1. Germany
2. Slovakia
3. Czechia
4. Belgium
5. The rest
9001. Sulphuric acid
9002. Grog brewed according to the Monkey Island recipe
9003. France
>>
>>75024162
I had a chance to try Canadian beer few times and it was exellent (though it's really expensive in Poland).
>>
Germany makes really good beer (duh), the only thing about is that even though there is so many breweries out there, it seems like every little town has it's small brewery, but all of those firms has a very tradidional approach to beer. They almost never make one of those awesome new kind of beer, with American hops or unusual spices that the beer revolution brought. What they do make is exellent though. That was my impression from Schwarzwald. Kinda same way with Czechs. It's like are so convinced that what they make is so perfect it's not to be improved at all. Poland went all the way into beer revolution. It's easy to find an awesome beer in here. Best beer in the world now though - USA and GB, hands down.
>>
>>75029626
>drinking Canadian beer when your neighbors (and possibly you by association) are beer gods
>>
>>75030203
It's exotic = interesting. And it was good, what can i say :) And you guys are masters of beer right now.
>>
>>75030203
American lager isn't bad, but I can't stand IPA. Most craft beer I found in the USA was unfortunately IPA.
>>
>>75030495
We're the masters of setting new trends, but they are always short lived.
People will eventually want to return to the basics which is why more experienced countries like Germany are so damn stubborn.

>>75030766
It was carried by the fact that most American beer was horrible and actually tasting hops felt like divine intervention.
It was fun to try new IPAs all of the time, but now there are so many that they are no longer distinct. Every other style is still a risk in the market. Feels bad man.

t. brewery faggot

>that feel when used to be bigger than Lagunitas and make fun of them for being inconsistent stoners and now they spill more beer than you make
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.